Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Problems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nixterboy
New Face!
New Face!

Problems Empty
PostSubject: Problems   Problems EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 9:02 pm

CTD's when saving + stuttering like hell i don't know why fps is fine 50-60 fps but stuttering like hell and ctd on save quicksave or normal save doesn't matter what i do i can't play i did everything i could to fix this and i don't know i like this modpack and it took me like 4-5 hours to install...please for the love of god help me

specs : 

i5 4460
gtx 970
8gb ram
windows 10 x64

P.S: I played the journey modpack and i don't have any problems on there no stuttering , fine fps no ctd's ... just an example
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems   Problems EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:48 am

@nixterboy wrote:
CTD's when saving + stuttering like hell i don't know why fps is fine 50-60 fps but stuttering like hell and ctd on save quicksave or normal save doesn't matter what i do i can't play i did everything i could to fix this and i don't know i like this modpack and it took me like 4-5 hours to install...please for the love of god help me

specs : 

i5 4460
gtx 970
8gb ram
windows 10 x64

P.S: I played the journey modpack and i don't have any problems on there no stuttering , fine fps no ctd's ... just an example

I'm guess you already have but thought i'd check have you tweaked ReservedMemorySizeMb VideoMemorySizeMb  in the enblocal.ini to suit you? I only ask because I had similar problem that seemed to go away once I tweaked it also installing one tweak seemed to help for some reason.
Back to top Go down
nixterboy
New Face!
New Face!

Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems   Problems EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 12:24 pm

@Abstract wrote:
@nixterboy wrote:

specs : 

i5 4460
gtx 970
8gb ram
windows 10 x64

I'm guess you already have but thought i'd check have you tweaked ReservedMemorySizeMb VideoMemorySizeMb  in the enblocal.ini to suit you? I only ask because I had similar problem that seemed to go away once I tweaked it also installing one tweak seemed to help for some reason.

Thanks , you are a life savior now i can play but i don't have 60 fps anymore but no stuttering #fuck60fps

i think you will need a 3000$ PC to play this modpack , a 2011 game , doesn't even make sense...
Back to top Go down
stephyshock
New Face!
New Face!

Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems   Problems EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 2:44 pm

First of all, I second that a thousand modded game like skyrim would need a 3000$ pic (especially with he spm 5.0) coming

For the CTD on save, I had the same issue, just set your video settings back to where you had 50-60 fps.
The CTD on save doesn't come because of graphic, it's because of a bug on a mod while saving + the incredibly over charger item sheet of the game

Here the master uber tricks :

Load a older saved game that don't crash on save . Open command console and type ;

Player.kill

Load back your saved game with the CTD on save open the console and write ;

Player.kill

Load back again your CTD on save saved games,.... Try to save ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems   Problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum