Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is it still possible to add this pack without being able to change a hard drive to X

Go down 
AuthorMessage
itheorizing
New Face!
New Face!

Is it still possible to add this pack without being able to change a hard drive to X Empty
PostSubject: Is it still possible to add this pack without being able to change a hard drive to X   Is it still possible to add this pack without being able to change a hard drive to X EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 10:28 pm

I only have one drive (which sucks) but I would really like to play this and I was wondering if there is a way to install this without an X drive.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Is it still possible to add this pack without being able to change a hard drive to X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it still possible to add this pack without being able to change a hard drive to X   Is it still possible to add this pack without being able to change a hard drive to X EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:57 pm

You can easily create another drive if you follow the guide.

All the best and a happy new year!

Is it still possible to add this pack without being able to change a hard drive to X
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!