Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!
 
HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 The WHITE is QUITE too BRIGHT in the lantern LIGHT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flopsy007
Rookie poster
Rookie poster


Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-07-14

The WHITE is QUITE too BRIGHT in the lantern LIGHT Empty
PostSubject: The WHITE is QUITE too BRIGHT in the lantern LIGHT   The WHITE is QUITE too BRIGHT in the lantern LIGHT EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 12:44 am

Sorry for the cheap rhyme :) but it is as it says. SPM 4.4 working great except that things that are white or bright colored (ie. bright yellow paper) are waaay too bright, for example snow leopards, spiderwebs, fog in caves, and when reading a letter the paper is unnaturally bright.  This happens when the light is on, like the Quick Light lantern. It's really ugly, anoying and non-immersive.

I installed a paper texture (Paper Pack mod) which made the issue with too bright paper in letters/books much better, but there is still all the other stuff.
I tried adjusting some parameters in the ENB interface, but no luck yet!

Anybody else experienced this? Any suggestions for a fix?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Posts : 1972
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 33
Location : Where bad dreams begin

The WHITE is QUITE too BRIGHT in the lantern LIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: The WHITE is QUITE too BRIGHT in the lantern LIGHT   The WHITE is QUITE too BRIGHT in the lantern LIGHT EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 12:46 am

@Flopsy007 wrote:
Sorry for the cheap rhyme :) but it is as it says. SPM 4.4 working great except that things that are white or bright colored (ie. bright yellow paper) are waaay too bright, for example snow leopards, spiderwebs, fog in caves, and when reading a letter the paper is unnaturally bright.  This happens when the light is on, like the Quick Light lantern. It's really ugly, anoying and non-immersive.

I installed a paper texture (Paper Pack mod) which made the issue with too bright paper in letters/books much better, but there is still all the other stuff.
I tried adjusting some parameters in the ENB interface, but no luck yet!

Anybody else experienced this? Any suggestions for a fix?

If i remember correctly 4.4 had a normal color when regarding "whites" levels.
Try switching some ENB presets until you are happy.

https://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t446-enb-presets-for-4-4

__________________________
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Flopsy007
Rookie poster
Rookie poster


Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-07-14

The WHITE is QUITE too BRIGHT in the lantern LIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: The WHITE is QUITE too BRIGHT in the lantern LIGHT   The WHITE is QUITE too BRIGHT in the lantern LIGHT EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 2:51 am

Thanks RD. Downloaded your ENB presets and loaded Snowfall ENB and the problem is gone. And I like the Snowfall ENB better than the default SPM 4.4 ENB. Should have tried switching ENB!!!

Love SPM by the way. Did the SRLE extended and added a bunch of mods afterwards, but it wasn't completely stable. Just recently discovered SPM (don't know how I missed it) and wish I did earlier on. Really REALLY appreciate your work. Haven't had one single crash :) Sadly I can't find any donate button anywhere....?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Posts : 1972
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 33
Location : Where bad dreams begin

The WHITE is QUITE too BRIGHT in the lantern LIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: The WHITE is QUITE too BRIGHT in the lantern LIGHT   The WHITE is QUITE too BRIGHT in the lantern LIGHT EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 3:54 am

@Flopsy007 wrote:
Thanks RD. Downloaded your ENB presets and loaded Snowfall ENB and the problem is gone. And I like the Snowfall ENB better than the default SPM 4.4 ENB. Should have tried switching ENB!!!

Love SPM by the way. Did the SRLE extended and added a bunch of mods afterwards, but it wasn't completely stable. Just recently discovered SPM (don't know how I missed it) and wish I did earlier on. Really REALLY appreciate your work. Haven't had one single crash :) Sadly I can't find any donate button anywhere....?

I'm very glad that you are enjoying it my man! There is no donation button but if you like to support my future endeavors you can do it through Patreon!

https://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t225-regarding-ads-and-the-money-i-make

Have a good night!

__________________________
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Flopsy007
Rookie poster
Rookie poster


Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-07-14

The WHITE is QUITE too BRIGHT in the lantern LIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: The WHITE is QUITE too BRIGHT in the lantern LIGHT   The WHITE is QUITE too BRIGHT in the lantern LIGHT EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 1:13 pm

@RottenDub wrote:

I'm very glad that you are enjoying it my man! There is no donation button but if you like to support my future endeavors you can do it through Patreon!

https://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t225-regarding-ads-and-the-money-i-make

Have a good night!

Done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




The WHITE is QUITE too BRIGHT in the lantern LIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: The WHITE is QUITE too BRIGHT in the lantern LIGHT   The WHITE is QUITE too BRIGHT in the lantern LIGHT Empty

Back to top Go down
 
The WHITE is QUITE too BRIGHT in the lantern LIGHT
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!