Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Download problem?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crosswalk
New Face!
New Face!

Download problem? Empty
PostSubject: Download problem?   Download problem? EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 7:29 pm

So I followed the Legendary Install guide and came to open to mod manager. When I opened it though no mods loaded. It is under X:\Skyrim but what I noticed was the MO Mods folder within X:\Skyrim was completely empty. The MO Mods folder within X:\Skyrim\Skyrim had all the mods though. I tried copying this folder into the other and the mods showed up, but only on the left pane and none of them were selected. Does anyone know where I'm encountering a problem? By the way I made back ups just in case, so thanks for any help.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Download problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Download problem?   Download problem? EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 8:32 pm

@Crosswalk wrote:
So I followed the Legendary Install guide and came to open to mod manager. When I opened it though no mods loaded. It is under X:\Skyrim but what I noticed was the MO Mods folder within X:\Skyrim was completely empty. The MO Mods folder within X:\Skyrim\Skyrim had all the mods though. I tried copying this folder into the other and the mods showed up, but only on the left pane and none of them were selected. Does anyone know where I'm encountering a problem? By the way I made back ups just in case, so thanks for any help.

Why would you have "X:\Skyrim\Skyrim"

You only need X:\Skyrim for the game and the same X:\Skyrim for the pack so everything needs to be in that folder.

If you extracted the pack to X:\Skyrim\Skyrim just grab all the content from there and paste it in your X:\Skyrim folder.

*You don't need to have a second Skyrim in your Skyrim ☺

New Face!
New Face!

Download problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Download problem?   Download problem? EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 10:48 pm

Yeah so I realized I had accidentally made a separate folder and created that while playing around with other mods. So I've done a fresh install and re-followed the steps, but I still have the problem that all the mods are just showing on the left pane of the modorganizer and none of them are selected. D:

Sorry for this, I don't have much experience with modding, just tried some. :( Thanks for any help!
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Download problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Download problem?   Download problem? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 1:32 am

@Crosswalk wrote:
Yeah so I realized I had accidentally made a separate folder and created that while playing around with other mods. So I've done a fresh install and re-followed the steps, but I still have the problem that all the mods are just showing on the left pane of the modorganizer and none of them are selected. D:

Sorry for this, I don't have much experience with modding, just tried some. :( Thanks for any help!

Just copy/extract the folder "profile" from the pack to X:\Skyrim next time you start MO from X:\Skyrim\ModOrganizer.exe correct load order should load-up.

Download problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Download problem?   Download problem? Empty

Back to top Go down

Download problem?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!