Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ModOrganizer is editing the ini

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Egga23
New Face!
New Face!

ModOrganizer is editing the ini Empty
PostSubject: ModOrganizer is editing the ini   ModOrganizer is editing the ini EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 8:51 am

I have followed the Steam Installation Guide and changed both, the X:\\ and X:/ part in the ini with the correct paths.
But when i want to launch the Game via ModOrganizer it doesn´t work, instead ModOrganizer changes the paths in the ModOrganizer.ini from
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim

in

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\teamteamappsommonkyrim\Skyrim

I have tried to rewrite the paths and protect the ini, but this didn´t work as expected.
The "Binary" paths are OK but the "Start in" in ModOrganizer are messed up or empty, so i can´t launch the game via SKSE.

Thanks for your help, and sorry for my English ^^
Back to top Go down
Egga23
New Face!
New Face!

ModOrganizer is editing the ini Empty
PostSubject: Re: ModOrganizer is editing the ini   ModOrganizer is editing the ini EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 3:22 pm

I think i have found the problem

Silly 

Is it an issue that i don´t have my Skyrim installed on the X:\ Drive?
If so, can I do something against that, I dont wan´t to change my Drive from D to X..
Back to top Go down

ModOrganizer is editing the ini
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!