Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sorely miss CS Master shacks for unlimited storage in V4.3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
macazian
New Face!
New Face!

Sorely miss CS Master shacks for unlimited storage in V4.3 Empty
PostSubject: Sorely miss CS Master shacks for unlimited storage in V4.3   Sorely miss CS Master shacks for unlimited storage in V4.3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 7:25 pm

Hello Rotten,

I highly miss the capability of having the CS Master Shack spell to call out my unlimited storage chest everywhere I go in V4.3. Would it be possible to add it back into V4.4 or how would I install it in V4.3?

-Macazian
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Sorely miss CS Master shacks for unlimited storage in V4.3   Sorely miss CS Master shacks for unlimited storage in V4.3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 9:39 pm

@macazian wrote:
Hello Rotten,

I highly miss the capability of having the CS Master Shack spell to call out my unlimited storage chest everywhere I go in V4.3. Would it be possible to add it back into V4.4 or how would I install it in V4.3?

-Macazian

Get the mod, Install with MO, Play.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
macazian
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Sorely miss CS Master shacks for unlimited storage in V4.3   Sorely miss CS Master shacks for unlimited storage in V4.3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 3:50 am

Great thanks Rotten.

Would you kindly point me to the name of the mod to reinstall from Nexus or a link? I think I can figure out the rest.
Really appreciate your time. I know you're a busy man and great job with the excellent mods organization, loving them. :)

-Hai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorely miss CS Master shacks for unlimited storage in V4.3   Sorely miss CS Master shacks for unlimited storage in V4.3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorely miss CS Master shacks for unlimited storage in V4.3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!