Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Skyrim open in task manager, but never launches

Go down 
AuthorMessage
theePHATman
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

Skyrim open in task manager, but never launches Empty
PostSubject: Skyrim open in task manager, but never launches   Skyrim open in task manager, but never launches EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:45 am

Hello, i recently installed SPM V4.3. In mod organizer I see all listed mods, and all programs in the top right corner of MO, but when i try to start the game using SKSE the game only opens up in my task manager.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim open in task manager, but never launches   Skyrim open in task manager, but never launches EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 2:04 pm

@theePHATman wrote:
Hello, i recently installed SPM V4.3. In mod organizer I see all listed mods, and all programs in the top right corner of MO, but when i try to start the game using SKSE the game only opens up in my task manager.

Give it 30-60 secs depending on your PC it might take a while to start.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
theePHATman
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim open in task manager, but never launches   Skyrim open in task manager, but never launches EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 6:18 pm

Let it try to launch the game for about 15 mins, Skyrim.exe just sits in my task manager using 53 Mb of memory :l Also i am now not able to even launch skyrim through its own launcher. It always crashes. gonna try reinstalling everything, running skyrim once before i extract the mod pack, and then see what happens.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim open in task manager, but never launches   Skyrim open in task manager, but never launches EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 6:49 pm

@theePHATman wrote:
Let it try to launch the game for about 15 mins, Skyrim.exe just sits in my task manager using 53 Mb of memory :l Also i am now not able to even launch skyrim through its own launcher. It always crashes. gonna try reinstalling everything, running skyrim once before i extract the mod pack, and then see what happens.

Sounds like a good plan.
Back to top Go down
theePHATman
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim open in task manager, but never launches   Skyrim open in task manager, but never launches EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 11:57 pm

Still the same thing happens, no matter how long i wait.

Edit: SKSE launch doesn't work, but if i launch through the skyrim launcher it works but i get 2 mod errors, something with heels? and lanterns of skyrim :s
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim open in task manager, but never launches   Skyrim open in task manager, but never launches EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 7:57 am

@theePHATman wrote:
Still the same thing happens, no matter how long i wait.

Edit: SKSE launch doesn't work, but if i launch through the skyrim launcher it works but i get 2 mod errors, something with heels? and lanterns of skyrim :s

Can you post a screenshot of the errors?

If everything else fails i'll send you a personal backup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim open in task manager, but never launches   Skyrim open in task manager, but never launches Empty

Back to top Go down

Skyrim open in task manager, but never launches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!