Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just installed, but too much brightness

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just installed, but too much brightness Empty
PostSubject: Just installed, but too much brightness   Just installed, but too much brightness EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 9:13 am

I just installed this pack, over a clean skyrim, mage to start the game, made an warrior, but the damn city where i start it's so WHITE, like oversaturated brightness. Can you please help me ? And how can i just start a game from the normal begining with this mod pack? I'm new and noob into Skyrim.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Just installed, but too much brightness   Just installed, but too much brightness EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 10:29 pm

Donno if you can start vanilla style, if installed correctly there should be a balance between realism and fantasy a tad dark,but not bright in any way.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just installed, but too much brightness   Just installed, but too much brightness Empty

Back to top Go down

Just installed, but too much brightness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!