Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Steam Version Install?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Steam Version Install? Empty
PostSubject: Steam Version Install?   Steam Version Install? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 6:18 am

Hey there,

I have a steam version of skyrim. How do i install this modpack with the steam version. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Tenka

PostSubject: Re: Steam Version Install?   Steam Version Install? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 11:09 am

You must move your Skyrim install to the location the mod pack expects it to be, X:\Skyrim.  So, find the Skyrim install folder within Steam's folders and cut or copy and paste it to a new 100GB drive or partition X:.  Then just follow the normal install instructions.  Make sure it isn't in an extra subfolder, TESV.exe should be in X:\Skyrim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steam Version Install?   Steam Version Install? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 11:50 am

yeah i tried that. but the game won't run unless it's in the steam folder for some reason.
Back to top Go down
daimos
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Steam Version Install?   Steam Version Install? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 7:58 pm

I have the Steam version, and it works well. Steam has to be opened to work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steam Version Install?   Steam Version Install? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:47 pm

this is what happens when i move the skyrim from the steam folder to the root of the hard drive

Steam Version Install? Skyrim10
Back to top Go down
daimos
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Steam Version Install?   Steam Version Install? EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 12:38 am

I have installed steam in the same drive. Install the drive and move it to skyrim folder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steam Version Install?   Steam Version Install? EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 7:26 am

i managed to get the game on the x:/skyrim (have to have it in 2 locations) now i get this error. I can launch the game through x:/skyrim but only with the skyrim launcher.  Steam Version Install? Skyrim12
Back to top Go down
DeagX
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Steam Version Install?   Steam Version Install? EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 11:07 am

hello,

try this Steam Mover
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steam Version Install?   Steam Version Install? Empty

Back to top Go down

Steam Version Install?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to: