Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[solved]Performance tweaks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

[solved]Performance tweaks Empty
PostSubject: [solved]Performance tweaks   [solved]Performance tweaks EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 9:32 pm

Hey I hope you dont mind if I create a topic Rotten, I was just wondering if you have any tweaks that can be done to reduce and stutter or VRAM usage? whether it be skse,enb or other INI tweaks? I have a bit of stutter but otherwise smooth 35-40 fps with ENB on and all settings left as is. My rig is decent I have a GTX970M however I only have 12 GB of DDRM. Can you list any and all tips you have for improving performance on a less powerful rig?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Performance tweaks   [solved]Performance tweaks EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 12:14 pm

A guide will be available later today!

Serious poster
Serious poster
Twistty

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Performance tweaks   [solved]Performance tweaks EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 1:56 pm

Just a reminder to people to defrag your HD (hard drive) after you install this - It made a HUGE difference to my loading times :))
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Performance tweaks   [solved]Performance tweaks EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 1:58 pm

@Twistty wrote:
Just a reminder to people to defrag your HD (hard drive) after you install this - It made a HUGE difference to my loading times :))

Thanks for the tip Twistty forgot about this one.Will add to performance guide.Loading times will be even faster after 2 hours of gameplay or so after things "settle"

Serious poster
Serious poster
Twistty

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Performance tweaks   [solved]Performance tweaks EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:21 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
@Twistty wrote:

Thanks for the tip Twistty forgot about this one.Will add to performance guide.Loading times will be even faster after 2 hours of gameplay or so after things "settle"

That is so true - I just went to all the cities and walked around - so many new faces :) Love it. 

FPS dropped somewhat in Whiterun especially - but has a tendency to catch up after awhile. My guess is all the new mods that are added need time to load?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Performance tweaks   [solved]Performance tweaks EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:25 pm

@Twistty wrote:
That is so true - I just went to all the cities and walked around - so many new faces :) Love it.

FPS dropped somewhat in Whiterun especially - but has a tendency to catch up after awhile. My guess is all the new mods that are added need time to load?

Check https://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t132-performance-guide it was updated hopefully that explains it ;)

Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Thank you   [solved]Performance tweaks EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 8:57 pm

Thanks Rotten! Well after hitting up some tweaks the pack runs fine on my MSI GE62 Apache Pro laptop lol. I have external coolers so I rarely go over 70C. It can handle the pack lol. All I did was turn off AO and a couple other ENB effects, apparently I needed to let the system settle down with mod load as you said. Ran perfectly after a couple hours.
Back to top Go down
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

PostSubject: yup   [solved]Performance tweaks EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 8:59 pm

Also, If i haven't said so already you did a fucking fine job with this pack dude. Most stable one I have seen so far I don't know you did but damn....your hard work is well appreciated Rotten
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Performance tweaks   [solved]Performance tweaks Empty

Back to top Go down

[solved]Performance tweaks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!