Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Issues running Skyrim through MO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
real_goofy
New Face!
New Face!

Issues running Skyrim through MO Empty
PostSubject: Issues running Skyrim through MO   Issues running Skyrim through MO EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 2:17 am

So I have done all of the steps through getting to mod organizer. I have a non steam version of the game and every time I run SKSE through ModOrganizer (MO) the following occurs:

- Click Run in MO for SKSE
 - MO closes (I know that's just a setting in MO)
 - What looks like a command console or script program briefly opens and then closes
 - About 30 seconds passes by
 - A smaller black program window appears in the upper left corner and then closes

It looks like a similar startup process to the installation tutorials but instead of the smaller window opening into Skyrim, it just closes and nothing happens. I was able to open the game through the Skyrim Launcher in MO but the game crashed in loading a save (probably because there was no SKSE involved). Any ideas on how I can get this fixed?
Back to top Go down
noctisnebula
New Face!
New Face!

Issues running Skyrim through MO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issues running Skyrim through MO   Issues running Skyrim through MO EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 3:41 am

Check out my thread about game quitting it might help you
Back to top Go down

Issues running Skyrim through MO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!