Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Issues running Skyrim through MO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
real_goofy
New Face!
New Face!

Issues running Skyrim through MO Empty
PostSubject: Issues running Skyrim through MO   Issues running Skyrim through MO EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 2:17 am

So I have done all of the steps through getting to mod organizer. I have a non steam version of the game and every time I run SKSE through ModOrganizer (MO) the following occurs:

- Click Run in MO for SKSE
 - MO closes (I know that's just a setting in MO)
 - What looks like a command console or script program briefly opens and then closes
 - About 30 seconds passes by
 - A smaller black program window appears in the upper left corner and then closes

It looks like a similar startup process to the installation tutorials but instead of the smaller window opening into Skyrim, it just closes and nothing happens. I was able to open the game through the Skyrim Launcher in MO but the game crashed in loading a save (probably because there was no SKSE involved). Any ideas on how I can get this fixed?
Back to top Go down
noctisnebula
New Face!
New Face!

Issues running Skyrim through MO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issues running Skyrim through MO   Issues running Skyrim through MO EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 3:41 am

Check out my thread about game quitting it might help you
Back to top Go down

Issues running Skyrim through MO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!