Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Where be dragons?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koffa
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Where be dragons?   Tue May 22, 2018 12:47 pm

I'm currently on level 20.  I set the dragon delay thing to 0, because I wanted to meet them as early as possible.  Somehow they're not coming.  I've all sorts of timer settings on previous characters but have yet to encounter a dragon on SPM 4.4.

I'd also like to do the main quest.  Is starting that possible at all (from, say, the first dragon encounter at the watchtower on)?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where be dragons?   Tue May 22, 2018 1:08 pm

@Koffa wrote:
I'm currently on level 20.  I set the dragon delay thing to 0, because I wanted to meet them as early as possible.  Somehow they're not coming.  I've all sorts of timer settings on previous characters but have yet to encounter a dragon on SPM 4.4.

I'd also like to do the main quest.  Is starting that possible at all (from, say, the first dragon encounter at the watchtower on)?

There might be some scripts from DSAMG ( dragon absorb more glorious ) [*might be a mistake on my part] 

-Make sure skyrim unbound is lower than DSAMG and player help (basically place it above bashed patch)

Koffa
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Where be dragons?   Tue May 22, 2018 1:25 pm

Thanks!  I'll try and post the results when I get home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where be dragons?   

Back to top Go down

Where be dragons?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!