Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

where to buy Skyrim LE these days

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thecheesemo
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: where to buy Skyrim LE these days   Wed May 16, 2018 2:14 pm

I'm home recovering from minor surgery (wisdom teeth extraction) and its been a while since i tried modded Skyrim. I've been watching this project for a year or so now and i was going to jump in when 5.0 was released. but considering i have the time to try and install things today... and i'm feeling the itch... i want to give 4.4 a shot.

However, at this point i only own Skyrim SE on steam and after reading around the forum a bit, it seems that is a no go for 4.4. does anyone on here know about a good place to buy a digital download version of Skyrim LE that works with 4.4? I see a disk version on amazon... but i'm spoiled and i don't want to wait. i noticed gamestop has it on their website... but its like $40 and that is pretty steep for me for what is essentially and older version of a game i already own on the same platform. I also don't want to pirate it since that is a hassle and any pirated version might have some unexpected incompatibilities. (i also think pirating would still be illegal for me, since i own a different version)

alternatively,  is there someway to get legendary via the fact that i own Skyrim SE on steam that i'm not aware of?

Thanks in advance for any responses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: where to buy Skyrim LE these days   Wed May 16, 2018 4:05 pm

@thecheesemo wrote:
I'm home recovering from minor surgery (wisdom teeth extraction) and its been a while since i tried modded Skyrim. I've been watching this project for a year or so now and i was going to jump in when 5.0 was released. but considering i have the time to try and install things today... and i'm feeling the itch... i want to give 4.4 a shot.

However, at this point i only own Skyrim SE on steam and after reading around the forum a bit, it seems that is a no go for 4.4. does anyone on here know about a good place to buy a digital download version of Skyrim LE that works with 4.4? I see a disk version on amazon... but i'm spoiled and i don't want to wait. i noticed gamestop has it on their website... but its like $40 and that is pretty steep for me for what is essentially and older version of a game i already own on the same platform. I also don't want to pirate it since that is a hassle and any pirated version might have some unexpected incompatibilities. (i also think pirating would still be illegal for me, since i own a different version)

alternatively,  is there someway to get legendary via the fact that i own Skyrim SE on steam that i'm not aware of?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Hello!

I think this is what you are looking for https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/the-elder-scrolls-v-5-skyrim-legendary-edition-pc

where to buy Skyrim LE these days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!