Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Mod load order

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Plasmatic
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Mod load order   Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:38 pm

I recently found this modpack and so far I love it.

But after experiencing a few crashes due to grass textures I tried to disable some of the extra textures, and now the game will not load the save at all, it crashes about halfway through the loading.

So I figure I messed up by removing the texture, i enable it again, but I think now the mod load order is messed up.

Is there an easy way to reset the load order? like an ini file or something I should replace with the one from the modpack?

essentially I want to "reset" the mods load order and which mods are enabled, preferably without reinstalling the entire game and modpack :)

EDIT: Got it working again, but whenever I go East of Whiterun and slightly south behind the mountain (Darkwater Crossing Area) I CTD with a error not unlike:http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t974-crash-from-reading-binary-data-corrupt-nif but for Grass textures.

EDIT 2: After a full reinstall it works again, this time i did not touch even the optional modpacks. seems some weren't so optional afterall :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mod load order
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!