Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Random crashes after loading a few times

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abracadaniel
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Random crashes after loading a few times   Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:32 pm

So I thought the mod pack was finally working, but it's already started to become really unstable, sometimes I will get a random ctd inside winterhold, but most frequent and persistence issue is crashing after I have loaded the quicksave a few times, like during a hard fight where I keep dying and have to reloaded a few times to try again. This will cause crashing after 4-6 reloads. When this happens I can't launch the game again, it will start crashing during the loading of the game and main menu. No real solution to this, restarting sometimes helps but sometimes it doesn't, I tried repairing all the redist stuff which I already had, and I tried running MO as administrator but so far no real luck in figuring out why these two issues keep happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Random crashes after loading a few times   Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:53 pm

@Abracadaniel wrote:
So I thought the mod pack was finally working, but it's already started to become really unstable, sometimes I will get a random ctd inside winterhold, but most frequent and persistence issue is crashing after I have loaded the quicksave a few times, like during a hard fight where I keep dying and have to reloaded a few times to try again. This will cause crashing after 4-6 reloads. When this happens I can't launch the game again, it will start crashing during the loading of the game and main menu. No real solution to this, restarting sometimes helps but sometimes it doesn't, I tried repairing all the redist stuff which I already had, and I tried running MO as administrator but so far no real luck in figuring out why these two issues keep happening.

1.Don't rely on quick-save to much (or auto-save) use manual save
2.Don't save in combat, when you fight a couple of scripts from different mods fire up and might not fire back up again properly when you load/quickload.

Random crashes after loading a few times
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!