Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Problem with ModOrganizer.ini

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kico
New Face!
New Face!

Problem with ModOrganizer.ini Empty
PostSubject: Problem with ModOrganizer.ini   Problem with ModOrganizer.ini EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 5:18 pm

I have been playing with the pack for 2 weeks or so now and have not had any problems. I wanted to change up the ENB which i have active so i downloaded the ENB Manager and extracted it into my C: drive. I then attempted to open the manager through MO and found that the file path MO looks for is:

D:/Steam/steamapps/common/Skyrim/teamteamappsommonkyrim/FXAA ENB SweetFX Manager.exe

The most worrying part is the "teamteamappsommonkyrim" part. I then attempt to correct the file path, save the ini, then try launching it again through MO but it still says the incorrect file path. When i go back into the ini, it has reverted back to the incorrect file path. I have tried making the ini read-only but that does not work at all.

Any help would be appreciated, although it isn't game-breaking, just really annoying as i would like to experience the other ENBs.

Cheers.

EDIT:
Changed the txt file that i extracted in C: drive and launched the ENB manager from my Skyrim directory manually and it works. Above problem still persists however i can change my ENB so it is no longer important.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cerillion
New Face!
New Face!

Problem with ModOrganizer.ini Empty
PostSubject: could you maybe copypaste your modorganizer.ini file here?   Problem with ModOrganizer.ini EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 9:18 pm

@Kico wrote:
I have been playing with the pack for 2 weeks or so now and have not had any problems. I wanted to change up the ENB which i have active so i downloaded the ENB Manager and extracted it into my C: drive. I then attempted to open the manager through MO and found that the file path MO looks for is:

D:/Steam/steamapps/common/Skyrim/teamteamappsommonkyrim/FXAA ENB SweetFX Manager.exe

The most worrying part is the "teamteamappsommonkyrim" part. I then attempt to correct the file path, save the ini, then try launching it again through MO but it still says the incorrect file path. When i go back into the ini, it has reverted back to the incorrect file path. I have tried making the ini read-only but that does not work at all.

Any help would be appreciated, although it isn't game-breaking, just really annoying as i would like to experience the other ENBs.

Cheers.

EDIT:
Changed the txt file that i extracted in C: drive and launched the ENB manager from my Skyrim directory manually and it works. Above problem still persists however i can change my ENB so it is no longer important.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Problem with ModOrganizer.ini
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!