Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

THANKS for this! ...and a few quick questions : )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jaydash
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: THANKS for this! ...and a few quick questions : )   Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:15 pm

Thanks for this pack Rotten!  It's a huge help to folks who LOVE SKYRIM, and would love to play through a crazy-awesome-modded Skyrim but don't have the time to make it happen...  I spent more time than I care to remember working through a super long, detailed guide, just to have a whole lot of problems -almost certainly my fault, I'm sure I missed something (or some things).  However, after days of reading and working through that process, I wasn't really motivated to go through the whole process again to try and figure it out.  So, I've spent a couple of hours here reading the notes and posts and I'm really looking forward to finding some time to give PM a go!

Before jumping in, a few questions occurred to me that I couldn't find direct answers to -I searched! 

1) if anyone knows... will everything work properly with a 360 controller (as opposed to a keyboard)?  Not to start a debate, I totally get the pros and cons of each (and have a rig dedicated to the good ol' mouse and keyboard), but my personal favorite way to enjoy Skyrim has been kicked back on the couch in front of a larger screen.

2) this might be silly... no, it's definitely silly... but I love this spinning emblem mod for the main menu: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7801/
Would adding it screw anything up? And if not, what's the best way for me to do it -just copy the two files it references into the Skyrim directory like the mod's install instructions explain?

3) I didn't notice any main menu mods in the PM lists -would other main menu modification mods adversely affect anything in PM -like main menu background wallpapers?

Thanks to the community for any help/advise.  

And, again, THANK YOU Rotten for the insane amount of time that you put into these packs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tommysparks
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: THANKS for this! ...and a few quick questions : )   Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:34 pm

1. I would think a keyboard and mouse is definitely preferrable as there are a lot of keybinds with so many mods. I know some people do use the controller though and seem to make do.

2. Any mod that does not add a .esp file should be fairly safe. The spinning emblem is a nice touch and I would load it normally with mod organizer.

3. Same as above. Should be fairly safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jaydash
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: THANKS for this! ...and a few quick questions : )   Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:30 am

Thank you for taking the time to help!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THANKS for this! ...and a few quick questions : )   

Back to top Go down

THANKS for this! ...and a few quick questions : )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!