Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

bash poatch skyproc paches and dsr patch... order opf creating patches

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iFlea
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: bash poatch skyproc paches and dsr patch... order opf creating patches   Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:05 am

Hi,

I need to remove anti-immersive mods for this pack to be perfect. Namely tundra defense, guild thing, pocket empire, flying engine, fairy wings, baloon, add item menu... i found add item menu to be AIM25 mod, the other ones are in two merged patches. They however contain masters so I have to redo:
dual sheath redux patch.esp
asis.esp
dyndolod.esp
bashed patch, o.esp
and... anything else that i missed?

the thing is.... i cant figure out in what order to do it... should i start with asis? bash last one? or dsr last one? ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: bash poatch skyproc paches and dsr patch... order opf creating patches   Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:05 pm

@iFlea wrote:
Hi,

I need to remove anti-immersive mods for this pack to be perfect. Namely tundra defense, guild thing, pocket empire, flying engine, fairy wings, baloon, add item menu... i found add item menu to be AIM25 mod, the other ones are in two merged patches. They however contain masters so I have to redo:
dual sheath redux patch.esp
asis.esp
dyndolod.esp
bashed patch, o.esp
and... anything else that i missed?

the thing is.... i cant figure out in what order to do it... should i start with asis? bash last one? or dsr last one? ...

Hello again!

I mainly agree with you but there are ways around it which are easier to do and more non-harmful to the pack if not done correctly.

-I removed flying engine, fairy wings, baloon and other un-immersive stuff from V5 so i know what you are saying.
-Add item menu : you can just drop the items somewhere.
-Tundra defence : drop items from your inventory.
-Guild starter : drop the necklace from your inventory
-Regarding the guards that get struck etc. Should be safe to remove :  DivinePunishmentForArrowsAndKnees v1 | DaedricPunishmentForSweetrolls

If you really want to redo the patches do i will also give guidance, no problem.

-If you do this i recommend you start a new game and configure all your mods in MCM one by one

http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t122-manual-mod-config-a-to-z-guide

http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t273-tools-patches-and-tutorials-explained

- The order is Bashed patch , ASIS, DSR

Hope that covers everything and if not leave a reply.

Cheers!
RD.

bash poatch skyproc paches and dsr patch... order opf creating patches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!