Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

AddItemMenu mod disable

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iFlea
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: AddItemMenu mod disable    Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:26 pm

Short version (coz I often talk too much):
I cannot find a way to disable AddItemMenu mod. My wife doesn't want AddItemMenu in her inventory as it breaks her immersion when she knows anything and everything is always just one click away. Please help :) 

Long version:
First of all THANK YOU ! This is a great piece of work ! Not only that but all supporting vids / tutorials / faq / great forum organisation helped me to get it installed, configured and resolve all issues i had (like a stuck T-pose animations etc). Also... thank you for this now my wife is eager to occupy my pc to dive into her skyrim adventure as her pc we build for world of warcraft and gtx1050 doesn't handle this as well as my 1080ti ... so yeah... thx -.-   :P:P:P Anyway, she likes to play with full immersion (again spm is so perfect for this) but the additemmenu mod is very anti-immersive and... I can't find where it is in MO to disable it. I have everything enabled, all mods (also thats 260 in left pane and 160 in right pane, install guides etc all say it should be 204 and 143 but I assume thats without all optional mods?) and all is fine and perfect... I can not see AddItemMenu mod anywhere in MO or in mod list on some posts on this forum etc. My wife is waiting for me to find out from you guys how to disable it before she starts playing. So... how? :)

Also, we would like to place a donation as we really appreciate the HUGE amount of work that went into SPM which is about to make both of us very happy (well... her more than me since she will be now invading and occupying my gaming rig ...) but we somehow can't see donation button on the website, or you do not have anything set up for donating for all this mad work you did?

Last edited by iFlea on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake in the title of topic... #facepalm)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iFlea
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: AddItemMenu mod disable    Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:56 am

Also if someone could please tell us how to disable lightening killing any and all guards who say "...arrow to the knee"... kind of really breaks immersion. it is funny hell yeah but after a while... it stops being funny... and i cant figure out which mod is it ...

EDIT: ok nvm found both... AIM25 and divine intervention
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AddItemMenu mod disable    Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:11 am

Hello and sorry for the late reply! i saw your other post and will answer it shortly also!

Short answer : Not tested but pressing R to drop the AIM items should be a quick fix and you should only need to do it once per save!

Long answer : I am glad you and the wifey are enjoy the pack it's the reason it was made!Modding is a strange mistress and i will try to answer your other questions shortly!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AddItemMenu mod disable    

Back to top Go down

AddItemMenu mod disable
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!