Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

TK Dodge doesn't work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dankarino
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: TK Dodge doesn't work   Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:38 pm

I have installed everything, load order correct, everything seems to work flawlessly, except TK Dodge doesn't work. It's activated in MCM, bound to LCTRL and doesn't work, not even with bound to other keys. Anyone else get this and what is solution?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abstract
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: TK Dodge doesn't work   Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:53 am

@dankarino wrote:
I have installed everything, load order correct, everything seems to work flawlessly, except TK Dodge doesn't work. It's activated in MCM, bound to LCTRL and doesn't work, not even with bound to other keys. Anyone else get this and what is solution?

Hmm strange something small you may want to check. I did noticed you need your weapons out to evade I overlooked that. I also had problems getting it working for some reason I couldn't evade forward so I just went to the nexus and re-downloaded now it works perfectly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncleRusty
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: TK Dodge doesn't work   Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:09 am

I had similar issues using it bound to left control. There's settings in MCM to set it up with double-tapping the WASD keys instead, changing the dodge to this mode worked for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RbN420
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: TK Dodge doesn't work   Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:55 pm

I keyed "simple" dodge to my mouse5 button and sometimes it dodges with a little delay but it totally works with weapons drawn only
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TK Dodge doesn't work   

Back to top Go down

TK Dodge doesn't work
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!