Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where is the download?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RevanCodes
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

Where is the download? Empty
PostSubject: Where is the download?   Where is the download? EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 9:55 pm

I'm looking to try this mod out, but I cannot find where to download the pack. Any help would be appreciated!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Where is the download?   Where is the download? EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 11:19 pm

@RevanCodes wrote:
I'm looking to try this mod out, but I cannot find where to download the pack. Any help would be appreciated!

Where to download? pmdownloads.weebly.com

All you had to do is check install guide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
RevanCodes
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Where is the download?   Where is the download? EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 12:41 am

I downloaded the torrent version but when extracting it says there is a password on the file, looking through the installation guide top to bottom I don't see a mention of it though. For 4.4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RevanCodes
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Where is the download?   Where is the download? EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 12:54 am

I found the issue. When I installed what was listed as 7zip on the Microsoft Store it was actually "9zip"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Where is the download?   Where is the download? EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 1:08 am

@RevanCodes wrote:
I found the issue. When I installed what was listed as 7zip on the Microsoft Store it was actually "9zip"
U need 7z to and use extract to option.There is no password of the archive. 7zip is free you don't need no windows store.
Back to top Go down
RevanCodes
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Where is the download?   Where is the download? EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 2:23 pm

Okay, I have everything completed up to launching SKSE with MO. When I attempt it says "unable to find tesv.exe"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Where is the download?   Where is the download? EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 4:35 pm

@RevanCodes wrote:
Okay, I have everything completed up to launching SKSE with MO. When I attempt it says "unable to find tesv.exe"

•This pack is aimed at adult people(but does not contain sex mods)
•Depending on you attention span and patience reading the instructions this could be a breeze or a "hard thing to do"
•Can be a few clicks solution if you read carefully.
•Do not download this pack if you mind a little reading.
•Do not download this pack if you don't want to make another partition on your PC.
•Do not download this pack if you don't have 80GB of free space.
•This is the largest and the most stable Skyrim pack that you can find ATM (900+active mods)
•While it's possible to play it on a laptop it's not recommended.
•This pack requires some decent hardware (3GB GPU,i7CPU,16GB of RAM)
•This pack requires an install of Skyrim Legendary Edition it will not contain the actual game or any related game files.
Back to top Go down
butter_milch
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Where is the download?   Where is the download? EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 7:43 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
@RevanCodes wrote:

Where to download? pmdownloads.weebly.com

All you had to do is check install guide.

Not really since you need to open the video on the YouTube website where the link is shown. If you only watch the embedded version of the video the link will never be displayed.

I've searched every site listed in the SKYRIM PACKS -> SPM 4 submenu for the keyword "download" and no link pops up. I myself had to use Google in order to find an actual link.

Perhaps you could include the link to the download overview in the aforementioned submenu? :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is the download?   Where is the download? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is the download?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!