Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

[solved]SKSE loader crash on launch after fresh install

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Winged
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: [solved]SKSE loader crash on launch after fresh install   Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:52 pm

I get a crash during launch through MO on freshly installed Skyrim and SPM 4.4. 

Also, I can not launch any program that is on the MO upper toolbar, it just says "MO is locked..." and then nothing happens, and this message disappears. Everything installed on X:\Skyrim, actually, followed Install Guide precisely, installed all redistributables, etc. Tried to disable all mods in MO, launch of SKSE nor any app from toolbar still doesn't work. Also made all *.exe files to run as Admin in Skyrim folder.

Though, I can launch skse_loader.exe directly through explorer and it loads to main menu, but new game does not allow me to create a character or anything, just shows me view to the map from some nice looking spot. I can load pre-configured saves though, this lets me play but I get some errors on start and an error about LODs very frequently when I move the character or rotate the camera. And I guess that not all the mods are loaded.

To me this looks like some weird problem with MO. Can't find any logs other than mo_interface.log:
mo_interface.log:

Additional info: Screenshots

My specs:
i7-3820 4.1GHz (overclocked)
ATI Radeon HD 7950 / R9 280 3Gb VRAM
12 Gb Ram 1600 MHz DDR3
SSD for Windows, HDD Sata 2 for Skyrim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]SKSE loader crash on launch after fresh install   Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:46 am

Hello! Install path and load order look fine!

Do you have all the redist installed? (X:\Skyrim\-=SPM 4 redist=-\Redist)

Winged
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: [solved]SKSE loader crash on launch after fresh install   Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:19 pm

I double checked on every of the redist and, for some reason, it started to work. I just pressed "Repair" button on every install of a redist. Don't know what the problem was, now it seems perfectly working.

Thank you for your work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]SKSE loader crash on launch after fresh install   Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:49 pm

@Winged wrote:
I double checked on every of the redist and, for some reason, it started to work. I just pressed "Repair" button on every install of a redist. Don't know what the problem was, now it seems perfectly working.

Thank you for your work!

No problem! Enjoy! Can i mark this as solved?

Winged
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: [solved]SKSE loader crash on launch after fresh install   Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:56 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
@Winged wrote:

Thank you for your work!

No problem! Enjoy! Can i mark this as solved?
Sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]SKSE loader crash on launch after fresh install   

Back to top Go down

[solved]SKSE loader crash on launch after fresh install
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!