Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

How can i apply a skeleton to my character only?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
johndoetes
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: How can i apply a skeleton to my character only?   Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:57 pm

So i am wondering how i can achieve such a thing. I tried several things but my character's body always turns up purple with clothing on and without clothing there is no body at all. I know there's the Unique Character mod. But it replaces a lot of of things on my character. It's the skeleton from this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88724 I do not want to use the esp from this mod. Only the skeleton to my character only. Any help will be appreciated :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carlos299
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: How can i apply a skeleton to my character only?   Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:01 am

Sorry for off-topic, can't really help you with your problem, but there's a SPM 5.0 Alpha? How can I get it? :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
johndoetes
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: How can i apply a skeleton to my character only?   Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:56 am

@carlos299 wrote:
Sorry for off-topic, can't really help you with your problem, but there's a SPM 5.0 Alpha? How can I get it? :O

You should ask Rotten for more info on that. All i can link you to is a series of videos made by Christonian here:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can i apply a skeleton to my character only?   

Back to top Go down

How can i apply a skeleton to my character only?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!