Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

4.4 steam install problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sofarsohappy
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: 4.4 steam install problem   Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:12 am

Hey guys i think i have done the install on steam guide correctly but when i do step 5 load mod organiser.exe from skyrim folder. mods dont appear? rotton dub profile does but with only the game dlc. what have i done wrong? any help much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrimeReaperMan
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: 4.4 steam install problem   Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:20 pm

You sure you changed the mod folder path within MO to read the mods? Double check that. If all else fails copy over the entire profiles folder where all the modlist files are stored under RottenDub and make sure to overwrite the existing files.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thermicgravy
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: 4.4 steam install problem   Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:57 pm

I had this problem and fixed it by opening MO, changing the settings and manually selecting the mods directory to the MO MODS folder. Didn't fix the shortcuts though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrimeReaperMan

PostSubject: Re: 4.4 steam install problem   Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:29 pm

@thermicgravy wrote:
I had this problem and fixed it by opening MO, changing the settings and manually selecting the mods directory to the MO MODS folder. Didn't fix the shortcuts though.

When you say shortcuts you mean actually having a shortcut to the desktop of SKSE or something? Or you talking about the actual .exe file paths which you also need to setup?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4.4 steam install problem   

Back to top Go down

4.4 steam install problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!