Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Multiple issues with clean install.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trailslayer
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Multiple issues with clean install.   Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:21 am

Hey guys, I am having a real hard time getting this install to go smoothly. I followed the guide meticulously and am currently at the part where I am manually correcting the load order of the mods on the right hand side of the screen. First off the legendary installer tells me that I should have 204 mods on the left and 143 on the right. I do not, I have 260/160 respectively... Right off the bat that is a red flag. Secondly I am following the load order readme and have adjusted all the addons on the right to load in the order depicted in the attached images... However. I couldn't get past the first 20 because the 17th mod to be loaded is named "ETaCRESOURCES.esm" Which apparently was not included in my install.

I did get the game to load however and many of the mods did their beginning welcome / settings information but I have no way of knowing if they all loaded or if they are working properly as I am apparently missing files (I extracted without errors from the torrent)

Lastly, when launching SKSE from the Mod Organizer I am no longer given the graphical settings anymore to adjust. I have a 1440x3440 widescreen resolution and have huge black bars on either side in the game, I also am unable to move both player and camera when I enter the game. How do I get to adjust my graphics and fix these issues. Thank you for your time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trailslayer
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Multiple issues with clean install.   Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:06 am

If anyone could help. I just bought the game to use this modpack on... I just want to enjoy the same thing you guys are
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Multiple issues with clean install.   Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:54 am

Hey! The install guide is a little outdated but still serves it's purpose! If installed correctly the pack should automatically sort the load order by priority ( and the way i've (manually) set it up!

Please use the included save (first/lower number) to have a smooth experience which will have the mods already configured for you.

Sorry for any confusion this has caused you!

trailslayer
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Multiple issues with clean install.   Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:23 am

Deleted everything, trying again with a fresh install. Thank you for your reply Rotten I will stay in touch!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trailslayer
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Multiple issues with clean install.   Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:37 pm

Fresh install #2

I followed this guide ( http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t125-installation-guide-tutorials ) this time.

The second I enter the game it tells me that skyproc data is not found and that I need to run some sort of patcher? On a new game I cannot move, not camera or character. If I load one of your saves I can look and move around but the character lacks any and all animations. This is a clean install, again I followed every word of the installer. 

I have no external variables, my computer is overbuilt for the demands of this game. Why can't I get it to work? 

Side note, I still have no way of changing my graphics and resolution (that I know of) and have huge bars on either side of the game. Does it not support 3440x1440?

I am dead in the water. Please someone have mercy, I just bought this game to play it and this is my second day of being unable to
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Multiple issues with clean install.   Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:15 am

@trailslayer wrote:
Fresh install #2

I followed this guide ( http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t125-installation-guide-tutorials ) this time.

The second I enter the game it tells me that skyproc data is not found and that I need to run some sort of patcher? On a new game I cannot move, not camera or character. If I load one of your saves I can look and move around but the character lacks any and all animations. This is a clean install, again I followed every word of the installer. 

I have no external variables, my computer is overbuilt for the demands of this game. Why can't I get it to work? 

Side note, I still have no way of changing my graphics and resolution (that I know of) and have huge bars on either side of the game. Does it not support 3440x1440?

I am dead in the water. Please someone have mercy, I just bought this game to play it and this is my second day of being unable to

Hey!Sorry that you are having a bad time with the pack.

You can easily change resolution with the configurator when you open mod organizer look for the

Skyproc patch for ASIS and DSR (bottom of load order) should be already in place same with FNIS (animation)

Here are some guides that might help you.

http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t273-tools-patches-and-tutorials-explained

http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t69-guide-to-1440p-and-beyond-resolutions-for-skyrim

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiple issues with clean install.   

Back to top Go down

Multiple issues with clean install.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!