Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!
 
HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 is this normal?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2016-11-02

PostSubject: is this normal?   Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:03 am

so basically in whiterun my fps dips to around 40-45 fps depending on the movement, is this normal for a gtx 1080ti? i mean this gpu shouldnt have a problem pushing 60 fps stable all over even in whiterun
my full specs are:
i7-6700k@4ghz
16 gb ddr4 @2133mhz
gtx 1080ti 11gb

can someone tell me if there's a fix or it's just normal. thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowMonkey987
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this


Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-09-05

PostSubject: Re: is this normal?   Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:23 am

@Forsaken wrote:
so basically in whiterun my fps dips to around 40-45 fps depending on the movement, is this normal for a gtx 1080ti? i mean this gpu shouldnt have a problem pushing 60 fps stable all over even in whiterun
my full specs are:
i7-6700k@4ghz
16 gb ddr4 @2133mhz
gtx 1080ti 11gb

can someone tell me if there's a fix or it's just normal. thanks
Don't forget that this is a heavily modded Skyrim. It's not a Vanilla Skyrim where you expect 60fps at most times!

This Modded Version has been heavily changed with Textures and mods which could have a strain on the best GPU's out there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: is this normal?   Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:02 pm

Also on CPU and the game engine showing it's age + the fact that whiterun has now 2-3 more population running around in a small space.

__________________________
I am agent 0, 00.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Forsaken
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2016-11-02

PostSubject: Re: is this normal?   Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:31 pm

@ShadowMonkey987 wrote:
@Forsaken wrote:
so basically in whiterun my fps dips to around 40-45 fps depending on the movement, is this normal for a gtx 1080ti? i mean this gpu shouldnt have a problem pushing 60 fps stable all over even in whiterun
my full specs are:
i7-6700k@4ghz
16 gb ddr4 @2133mhz
gtx 1080ti 11gb

can someone tell me if there's a fix or it's just normal. thanks
Don't forget that this is a heavily modded Skyrim. It's not a Vanilla Skyrim where you expect 60fps at most times!

This Modded Version has been heavily changed with Textures and mods which could have a strain on the best GPU's out there.
true, i was just hoping i could optimize it somehow. thanks

@RottenDub wrote:
Also on CPU and the game engine showing it's age + the fact that whiterun has now 2-3 more population running around in a small space.
i see, "also on cpu" so you think this cpu is bottlenecking? but yea the engine is quite old
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: is this normal?   

Back to top Go down
 
is this normal?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!