Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

SkyUI Groups & FPS issue maybe?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonign
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: SkyUI Groups & FPS issue maybe?   Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:13 pm

First of all, I'm loving the modpack. No idea how many hours I spent attempting to get 100 or so mods to work together, you must have the patience of a saint to put something like this together (and so smoothly at that, not a single crash in my 10 or so hours of gameplay so far!) and while some modders may not be the biggest fans of modpacks like this, I most likely wouldn't be using 90% of their content without your pack.

Ass-kissing aside, I can't figure out how to use SkyUI groups? 
I see there are some hotkeys for unequipping weapons etc but I can't figure out how to get the SkyUI f1-f5 groups to work with the favourite menu, which is probably my favourite SkyUI feature.

Secondly, I'm getting 70~ FPS outside and 120+ in interiors, I know that this can really mess with the Havok physics engine and have had the wooshing water sounds and spazzy props when modding the game myself, but I'm not getting any issues with this pack. Anything I should be worried about? (Did you fix it? Are you actually a wizard??)

Edit: Last thing I just thought of, is there any way to get the character to stop moving like a fucking crack addict who badly needs his next fix when you first start the game? I'd really love for him to just stand still during character creation so I can see his/her damn face!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SkyUI Groups & FPS issue maybe?   Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:42 pm

F1 through F4 keys are used by SS assist so you might have to rebind in MCM.
On phone so I cant check LO for some time. You can uncheck the idle mods before creating a character and activate them again after.

Jonign
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: SkyUI Groups & FPS issue maybe?   Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:38 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
F1 through F4 keys are used by SS  assist so you might have to rebind in MCM.
On phone so I cant check LO for some time.  You can uncheck the idle mods before creating a character and activate them again after.
I actually figured out the issue, it's because of Categorized favourites, which is a great mod for the most part, but its equip sets only work while your favourites menu is open.
I'm probably asking too much here, but any idea if it would be possible to set a separate key to open SkyUIs favourite menu so that I could use SkyUI groups while using categorized favourites for its categories? It's probably not possible but I can always hope.

As for turning off idle animations, I'll do that next time. Thanks for the quick reply!

Edit: Turning off the idle animations worked a treat, I also tried disabling CFM, but it still came up in game when I hit Q. :(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SkyUI Groups & FPS issue maybe?   Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:43 pm

@Jonign wrote:
@RottenDub wrote:
On phone so I cant check LO for some time.  You can uncheck the idle mods before creating a character and activate them again after.
I actually figured out the issue, it's because of Categorized favourites, which is a great mod for the most part, but its equip sets only work while your favourites menu is open.
I'm probably asking too much here, but any idea if it would be possible to set a separate key to open SkyUIs favourite menu so that I could use SkyUI groups while using categorized favourites for its categories? It's probably not possible but I can always hope.

As for turning off idle animations, I'll do that next time. Thanks for the quick reply!

Edit: Turning off the idle animations worked a treat, I also tried disabling CFM, but it still came up in game when I hit Q. :(

Wrote you a reply on the phone some time ago but seems that it didn't go through.

CMF might have other extensions and overwrites and i see there's some leftover files in Data\Interface so you might have to remove the 4 files from there too.

Hopefully this helps.

Jonign
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: SkyUI Groups & FPS issue maybe?   Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:25 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
@Jonign wrote:
@RottenDub wrote:

Wrote you a reply on the phone some time ago but seems that it didn't go through.

CMF might have other extensions and overwrites and i see there's some leftover files in Data\Interface so you might have to remove the 4 files from there too.

Hopefully this helps.

Haven't had the chance to check here recently, but I just tried this and it worked a treat, thanks mate. Finally got those SkyUI favourite groups back.

Can't wait for 5.0!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SkyUI Groups & FPS issue maybe?   

Back to top Go down

SkyUI Groups & FPS issue maybe?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!