Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

XCOM2 War Of the chosen modpack?

Go down 

Looking forward of a XCOM2 WOC pack?
Yeah i love XCOM!
XCOM2 War Of the chosen modpack? Vote_lcap100%XCOM2 War Of the chosen modpack? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 14 ]
Nop,not interested.
XCOM2 War Of the chosen modpack? Vote_lcap0%XCOM2 War Of the chosen modpack? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

XCOM2 War Of the chosen modpack? Empty
PostSubject: XCOM2 War Of the chosen modpack?   XCOM2 War Of the chosen modpack? EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 5:00 am

Simple enough question! Would you guys like a modpack that is 100% compatible with the new expansion?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: XCOM2 War Of the chosen modpack?   XCOM2 War Of the chosen modpack? EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 12:06 am

Modpack is a go ... still needs testing and a few tweaks but overall it's coming along nicely.

To catch a glimpse of what is to come check out  the videos/past steams.
Cheers!

I'll start a another stream in an hour max if anyone interested. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
arcanant
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: XCOM2 War Of the chosen modpack?   XCOM2 War Of the chosen modpack? EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 11:11 pm

Hey Rotten, I read that you had(have?) some IRL issues, really sorry to hear that and I hope everything goes well for you in the end. Because of that it is understandable that there are going to be some delays(or even stop work on it altogether), I just want to know if I should or try to do my own risky tedious modpacking that is eventually going to crash my game or wait for a release :) Regardless kudos to you bro !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: XCOM2 War Of the chosen modpack?   XCOM2 War Of the chosen modpack? EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 12:00 am

@arcanant wrote:
Hey Rotten, I read that you had(have?) some IRL issues, really sorry to hear that and I hope everything goes well for you in the end. Because of that it is understandable that there are going to be some delays(or even stop work on it altogether), I just want to know if I should or try to do my own risky tedious modpacking that is eventually going to crash my game or wait for a release :) Regardless kudos to you bro !

Hello! After a few more test modpack will be released.Cheers!
Back to top Go down
arcanant
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: XCOM2 War Of the chosen modpack?   XCOM2 War Of the chosen modpack? EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 6:00 pm

Awesome bro, as I said I already tried, I did 30 new campaings trying to make my own, if you want me to do some tests for you I would be more than willing to help you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: XCOM2 War Of the chosen modpack?   XCOM2 War Of the chosen modpack? EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 12:10 pm

Some news about the pack.I decided to restart the whole thing over because i wasn't happy with it because it seemed to easy even on the last difficulty. I will put more effort in the V2 of V6 lol if that makes sense and try to complete it more quickly.
Back to top Go down
arcanant
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: XCOM2 War Of the chosen modpack?   XCOM2 War Of the chosen modpack? EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 1:23 pm

I am still waiting for it! I wish you good luck with it and god speed lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XCOM2 War Of the chosen modpack?   XCOM2 War Of the chosen modpack? Empty

Back to top Go down

XCOM2 War Of the chosen modpack?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: New Packs-
Jump to:  

Free counters!