Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Log Texture for Rotten (Fixed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheLoneStar
I'm getting the hang of this
TheLoneStar

Log Texture for Rotten (Fixed) Empty
PostSubject: Log Texture for Rotten (Fixed)   Log Texture for Rotten (Fixed) EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 3:30 am

Last edited by TheLoneStar on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Log Texture for Rotten (Fixed)   Log Texture for Rotten (Fixed) EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 2:15 pm

Assuming that the textures in question are "treepineforestbarkcomp.dds" and "treepineforestcut01.dds" (for the cut ends of the logs) here are some alternatives:
Skyrim HD 2K contains this textures
Trees HD skyrim Variation contains these textures and their variants
Skyrim Realistic Overhaul (im sure it contains these textures- this replacer is huge)
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Log Texture for Rotten (Fixed)   Log Texture for Rotten (Fixed) EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 5:03 pm

Darth_Blender wrote:
Assuming that the textures in question are "treepineforestbarkcomp.dds" and "treepineforestcut01.dds" (for the cut ends of the logs) here are some alternatives:
Skyrim Realistic Overhaul (im sure it contains these textures- this replacer is huge)

Trees HD skyrim Variation did the trick.Problem solved.Thank you all for the helping hand

Log Texture for Rotten (Fixed) Screen_Shot630
Log Texture for Rotten (Fixed) Screen_Shot631

TheLoneStar

PostSubject: Re: Log Texture for Rotten (Fixed)   Log Texture for Rotten (Fixed) EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 10:30 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
Darth_Blender wrote:

Trees HD skyrim Variation did the trick.Problem solved.Thank you all for the helping hand

Log Texture for Rotten (Fixed) Screen_Shot630
Log Texture for Rotten (Fixed) Screen_Shot631
Yay! That looks much better haha :)!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

PostSubject: curiosity   Log Texture for Rotten (Fixed) EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 8:23 pm

Hey Rotten I am sure you are aware of it but have you checked Darth Mathias's SRLE LoTD guide? It integrated Neovalyn's guide into it and covers literally every possible re-texture for fucking everything in the game. You could maybe browse it and see what they used. Not one object has been missed for a makeover..I have a full install on a separate drive.
Here is the link:

http://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Log Texture for Rotten (Fixed)   Log Texture for Rotten (Fixed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Log Texture for Rotten (Fixed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!