Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Problems Downloading

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XAkaviri
New Face!
New Face!

Problems Downloading Empty
PostSubject: Problems Downloading   Problems Downloading EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 9:16 am

So I have been trying to download this pack for a few days now. I have used the torrent on multiple torrent clients and it would get about 6 to 9 hashfails on each but it acted like it was fixing them. I also bought a mega account after that didnt work and tried it through the browser and through megasync. When I try to extract the file it says there are checksum errors and the files are corrupt. I have downloaded files this big plenty of times in the past and I have never had a problem I have a very stable internet connection I know that is not the issue. Does anybody have any idea why the download is corrupt every time?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Problems Downloading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems Downloading   Problems Downloading EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 12:44 am

@XAkaviri wrote:
So I have been trying to download this pack for a few days now. I have used the torrent on multiple torrent clients and it would get about 6 to 9 hashfails on each but it acted like it was fixing them. I also bought a mega account after that didnt work and tried it through the browser and through megasync. When I try to extract the file it says there are checksum errors and the files are corrupt. I have downloaded files this big plenty of times in the past and I have never had a problem I have a very stable internet connection I know that is not the issue. Does anybody have any idea why the download is corrupt every time?

Do you have enough space ? (26GB needed) you are the first one to report this.

Problems Downloading
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!