Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some Star Citizen screenshots

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vendayn
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

Some Star Citizen screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Some Star Citizen screenshots   Some Star Citizen screenshots EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 10:20 pm

Enjoy :)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Vendayn
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Some Star Citizen screenshots   Some Star Citizen screenshots EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 10:22 pm

Also no NDA for PTU, so these should be completely fine. I made sure and they said the PTU doesn't have any NDA associated with alpha 2.0

Been playing 2.0 (stayed up almost all night playing xD) and its a ton of fun already. And the space they let you play in for testing the game systems is actually bigger than I thought with more locations to go to than I thought there would be as well. I kinda thought it was going to be just a couple or maybe a few locations to go to lol.

Landing a ship is fun as well :P I blew up my ship first time I tried landing lol...pretty sure I blew up tons of ships in X3 Terran conflict by trying to dock ships manually...:P
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Some Star Citizen screenshots   Some Star Citizen screenshots EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 4:09 pm

Superb Screenshots,thanks for sharing!
Big smile
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Star Citizen screenshots   Some Star Citizen screenshots Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Star Citizen screenshots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to:  

Free counters!