Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Can't move on new game and frozen animation on loaded games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alexismichalo
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Can't move on new game and frozen animation on loaded games   Mon May 22, 2017 6:33 am

Hello guys, I'm new here. I believe I have done everything correctly, I set the correct paths for everything etc but when I press "new game" I am in Helgen on some ruins but my camera is stuck, I can't press anything, mods seem to load on the upper left corner and the only thing I can do is press the "esc" button. I tried loading the default save of level 2 but the character's animation was completely frozen, I could move, I could turn the camera, jump and stuff but not the animations.
Please help me and try to make it as simple as you can because I am a noob with mods and don't know too much about them. Oh man... I think I really fucked it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Freiya
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Can't move on new game and frozen animation on loaded games   Mon May 22, 2017 11:19 am

Press esc > scroll the mods there's should be a mod called skyrim unbound. From there u start the game itself.

but there's a guide on the forum on how to set the mods and start the game.

:P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexismichalo
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Can't move on new game and frozen animation on loaded games   Mon May 22, 2017 3:40 pm

@Freiya wrote:
Press esc > scroll the mods there's should be a mod called skyrim unbound. From there u start the game itself.

but there's a guide on the forum on how to set the mods and start the game.

:P
I did that but still my character was stuck in a "T pose". Can you give me the link to the guide please? I can't seem to find it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexismichalo
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Can't move on new game and frozen animation on loaded games   Mon May 22, 2017 3:53 pm

Also, when I try to click FNIS I get a message like "elevation is required" and I moved on anyway, then on FNIS screen I checked the 3 boxes needed, I pressed "Update behavior" and I got this message "ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexismichalo
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Can't move on new game and frozen animation on loaded games   Mon May 22, 2017 4:08 pm

It seems like the path of FNIS in MO was wrong, now it completed the update and the consistency check showed no errors. I hope it runs correctly this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't move on new game and frozen animation on loaded games   

Back to top Go down

Can't move on new game and frozen animation on loaded games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!