As optional downloads and possibly added to the next release.
- Strictly Lore friendly and non lore friendly
- No adult content and all adult content not just skins and textures. (side request )
- SPM without texture overhaul and with texture overhaul
- Performance Vs Graphics
- and other variations and combos
In regards to uploading your profile and added mods
I believe this next part will work. needs more testing though
Before going ahead make sure from inside MO that you rename or copy the profile name from RottenDub to something else, preferably Somthing that would match what your profile does
1. Create a new folder named Skyrim inside that make one named MO MODS
1. Copy All of the new Patches you remade for the list from X:\Skyrim\MO MODS in to the one you just created.
3. Copy any of the new mods that youve added from X:\Skyrim\MO MODS in to the one you just created.
4. Copy the Profiles folder from X:\Skyrim\ to the new skyrim folder you just created.
5. Go into the copy of the profiles folder in the new skyrim folder you just created open up the save folder and delete your saves.
6. Goto wherever the NEW Skyrim folder is right click on it and compress it and upload.
the user would then download and unzip it straight to X:
if the package is to big to be uploaded to a filesharing site, upload just the profile folder and custom patched mods for the list with a text file that links to the nexus pages.
The user for this install the additional mod(s) through Mod organizer, copy the patches and the profile folder in. Load up the new profile and away they go.
Another Optional or part of the original download suggestion is the textures resized, Kind of like with skyrim The Journey mod pack both textures came in the original download.