Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Is there a reason people are randomly droping dead for me after talking to them

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cryptic Bore
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Is there a reason people are randomly droping dead for me after talking to them   Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:38 pm

It rarely happens maybe once in an hour or more and it can happen anywhere inside and outside and in different towns. I dont get a bounty, but its kind of annoying and weird.

Also Rotten Thank you so much for compiling this  mod pack its great

Also i have a low end pc but ive noticed after a long play session the loading screen turns shows a pastey green instead of the normal black background then after some normal play with no bugs the loading screen crashed the game, but i put this to my low end pc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C4RP3N0CT3M
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Same   Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:53 am

@Cryptic Bore wrote:
It rarely happens maybe once in an hour or more and it can happen anywhere inside and outside and in different towns. I dont get a bounty, but its kind of annoying and weird.

Also Rotten Thank you so much for compiling this  mod pack its great

Also i have a low end pc but ive noticed after a long play session the loading screen turns shows a pastey green instead of the normal black background then after some normal play with no bugs the loading screen crashed the game, but i put this to my low end pc
I'm having this same issue. Right after I talk to an NPC some will randomly die from what looks like a VERY strong electric spell. It's kind of funny, but it is obviously some kind of bug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is there a reason people are randomly droping dead for me after talking to them   Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:41 am

Big smile Grin Haha

It should only happen to guards when they mention arrows >>> and knees :)

It's a mod :) in 5.0 Nazeem will get to the cloud district in different ways and the some strange things will happen when guard mentions some sweet rolls.

Edit : When Cryptic Bore mentioned it first time i actually thought it was a problem/bug.

Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Is there a reason people are randomly droping dead for me after talking to them   Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:18 pm

I like this mod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a reason people are randomly droping dead for me after talking to them   

Back to top Go down

Is there a reason people are randomly droping dead for me after talking to them
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!