Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

wtf with "Sorry, but only can read topics in this forum." every time I post

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: wtf with "Sorry, but only can read topics in this forum." every time I post   Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:57 pm

I don't know what is wrong there but I get restricted to those two forums every time I post... usually for an hour or so.... O.o

It says "Sorry, but only can read topics in this forum." But then I can't read those forums ether.....
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: wtf with "Sorry, but only can read topics in this forum." every time I post   Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:00 pm

@azraile wrote:
I don't know what is wrong there but I get restricted to those two forums every time I post... usually for an hour or so.... O.o
It says "Sorry, but only can read topics in this forum." But then I can't read those forums ether.....

The forum fu*ks up from time to time but usually gets to normal version in 1 minute or so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
TallahasseVgames2018
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: wtf with "Sorry, but only can read topics in this forum." every time I post   Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:27 am

I have same issue :P,rottendub i wanted to say hello. I had to create a new forum account as my old one listed here TallahasseVgames i cannot access anymore ? :(,tried password reset and i am sure i put in correct password and email combo's,so i decided to create a new account anyway.

I wanted to start testing SPM 5.0 alpha again that i got invited to test from you a few months ago,i no longer have the discord link to log back into discord and download the torrent file for SPM 5.0,also i pm you on youtube from my youtube channel,i think you are subscribed to me from a few months ago,i pm you about this :).Anyway  thanks again for the help. and it would be my honor to start testing SPM 5.0 alpha again.

Also has SPM 5.0 Alpha been updated with new mods ?,and is it still 150gb size when extracted ?.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wtf with "Sorry, but only can read topics in this forum." every time I post   

Back to top Go down

wtf with "Sorry, but only can read topics in this forum." every time I post
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  

Free counters!