Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

breast shape/physics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarthSceptaurus
New Face!
New Face!

breast shape/physics Empty
PostSubject: breast shape/physics   breast shape/physics EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 11:42 pm

Just got the pack installed and finally got it working properly, aside from a few crashes here and there which have not been reproduceable, and I must give props to you guys for a great job in putting all of this together.  I'm literally playing a brand new game and having hours of fun!

Anyway my issue is partially with the breast shape but also the fact that on the bar maids, the nipples go through the clothes so you can see them, and they're way off to the side looking all weird.  The other thing is the nipples without clothing are pointed to the outside just a little too much so they don't look quite right.  I'm wondering if there is a fix for these issues and if anyone else has experienced this, as I did a search and didn't find any other topics covering it.

The other thing I was wondering is if there's a way to disable the nude skin, at least temporarily so I don't have to worry about it when the kids are around.

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down

breast shape/physics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!