Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Enderal intergration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dutchblizzard
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
dutchblizzard

Enderal intergration Empty
PostSubject: Enderal intergration   Enderal intergration EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 5:47 pm

hey guys.
i found this great dlc for skyrim called enderal forgotten stories.
for you don't know it it kinda a compleet new game in skyrim it self

on stream it makes its own instal folder and now i wanna put smp5 in it 
can i just do it like normal with skyrim for steam or not
Back to top Go down
slider9669
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
slider9669

PostSubject: Re: Enderal intergration   Enderal intergration EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 3:37 am

@dutchblizzard wrote:
hey guys.

If thats the mod i think it is im honestly not sure it would work right out of the gate with this mod pack, could it work? Possibly but would need some patches among other things as this repack hasnt been updated in awhile for one so alot of mods are outdated by now. Untill rotten comes back to work on this i would suggest possibly doing your own mod list so its mostly up to date, lot of good guides out there too follow it just takes time and cant rush and most importantly read read read the full mod description of each mod u use so u can see whats compatible with what and if any patches are needed. 

Probably not answer u were looking for but i mean worse case u can backup ur skyrim folder and try to install it and see if anything breaks and just go from there.
Back to top Go down
dutchblizzard
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
dutchblizzard

PostSubject: Re: Enderal intergration   Enderal intergration EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 4:12 pm

@slider9669 wrote:
@dutchblizzard wrote:
hey guys.

If thats the mod i think it is im honestly not sure it would work right out of the gate with this mod pack, could it work? Possibly but would need some patches among other things as this repack hasnt been updated in awhile for one so alot of mods are outdated by now. Untill rotten comes back to work on this i would suggest possibly doing your own mod list so its mostly up to date, lot of good guides out there too follow it just takes time and cant rush and most importantly read read read the full mod description of each mod u use so u can see whats compatible with what and if any patches are needed. 

Probably not answer u were looking for but i mean worse case u can backup ur skyrim folder and try to install it and see if anything breaks and just go from there.
well i found out that there are tomany mods that place item in the world of skyrim it self are in this pack, what makes the whole pack in compatible with enderal since its a compleet new main world.
Back to top Go down
slider9669
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
slider9669

PostSubject: Re: Enderal intergration   Enderal intergration EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 5:49 am

@dutchblizzard wrote:
@slider9669 wrote:
@dutchblizzard wrote:
hey guys.

well i found out that there are tomany mods that place item in the world of skyrim it self are in this pack, what makes the whole pack in compatible with enderal since its a compleet new main world.

Ya thats the mod i thought and def wouldnt work right sadly :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enderal intergration   Enderal intergration Empty

Back to top Go down

Enderal intergration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!