Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Development Log!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Development Log! Empty
PostSubject: Development Log!   Development Log! EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 2:34 am

Just a little log for those who like to keep tracks of things ... like me!

**30 August 2019 started working on the pack and testing functionality and performance everything looks ok!

** 31 August 2019 almost finished setting up the tools needed (SKE, ENB, LOOT, SSEDIT, BODYSLIDE, ENB MANAGER, MERGEPLUGINS, DYNDOLOD, TEX GEN, LOAD GEN)

Development Log! Capture
•Downloaded 150 - 200 mods
•Goal for today download 150 - 300 more and start merging some!
•Structure the modpack in a way that you can choose between multiple profiles like and easily switch between :
-Visual Overhauls
-Game-play Overhauls
-Immersion Overhauls
-New quests and lands Overhauls
-Or just all of them
•Goal for the pack create a similar experience which you had in SPM 5 EA but with better performance and stability

** 1 September downloaded 400 mods , 300 of which are textures improvements
•Finished adding more important tools to the pack

Development Log! Tools
•First version of the pack will focus on overhauling textures and the look of the game!
•Soon installation / merging and testing of these mods will begin

•Got about 40 GB of texture mods seems like a good start
Development Log! Mods-4

Last edited by RottenDub on Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:55 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

Development Log! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Log!   Development Log! EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 2:45 pm

Oooooh shit son! He is back!!!!
Back to top Go down
shitpostingmax
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

Development Log! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Log!   Development Log! EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 6:40 am

@RottenDub wrote:
Just a little log for those who like to keep tracks of things ... like me!

30 august 2019 started working on the pack and testing functionality and performance everything looks ok!

31 august 2019 almost finished setting up the tools needed (SKE, ENB, LOOT, SSEDIT, BODYSLIDE, ENB MANAGER, MERGEPLUGINS, DYNDOLOD, TEX GEN, LOAD GEN)

Development Log! Capture

•Downloaded 150 - 200 mods
•Goal for today download 150 - 300 more and start merging some!
•Structure the modpack in a way that you can choose between multiple profiles like and easily switch between :
-Visual Ovehauls
-Gameplay Overhauls
-Immersion Overhauls
-New quests and lands Overhauls
-Or just all of them
•Goal for the pack create a similar experience which you had in SPM 5 EA but with better performance and stability

OOOOHHHH!!!!

Welcome back!

Back to top Go down
http://www.hss3uro2hsxfogfq.onion/
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Development Log! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Log!   Development Log! EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 9:21 am

Thank you! Btw i see people enjoy your pack! If you want i can make a category on the forum for your pack and make you moderator there.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Eldgrim
New Face!
New Face!

Development Log! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Log!   Development Log! EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 2:33 pm

Sweet. Been waiting for this for a long time! No offense to shitpostingmax, I love your pack as well :)
Back to top Go down
shitpostingmax
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

Development Log! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Log!   Development Log! EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 10:58 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
Thank you! Btw i see people enjoy your pack! If you want i can make a category on the forum for your pack and make you moderator there.

Thanks but I think the current state is fine.
I don't have enough time to troubleshoot for people or moderate.
Its better to leave it to the community :)

Back to top Go down
http://www.hss3uro2hsxfogfq.onion/
optimusakc
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this
optimusakc

Development Log! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Log!   Development Log! EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 5:05 am

Great to see you back Dub! Look forward to what you come up with on your next release. 

Side note: I really appreciate the work you did on your weather mod (and of course all the other extra improvement). The weather in particular really brought the immersion to another level.
Back to top Go down
darksevens
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

Development Log! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Log!   Development Log! EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 2:55 am

Welcome Back!! Just a quick mod pack development question. What was your design decision on using CBBBE instead of UNP?

BTW, I was the one that reached out while you were streaming Saturday letting you know I've began learning to mod because of your SPM.
Back to top Go down
Eyeofthevara
New Face!
New Face!

Development Log! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Log!   Development Log! EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 3:34 pm

Incredible !
I have never played Skyrim because of the modding hassle but maybe this time will be the one :)
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Development Log! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Log!   Development Log! EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 4:47 pm

@darksevens wrote:
Welcome Back!! Just a quick mod pack development question. What was your design decision on using CBBBE instead of UNP?

BTW, I was the one that reached out while you were streaming Saturday letting you know I've began learning to mod because of your SPM.

Well UNP doesn't really fit the lore, mostly because it's based off a skinny body, in that era women would be bulky and because of the harsh weather and that women mostly would do the same work the men do, they would be bigger in most ways since food would be plenty and work hard.

Rookie poster
Rookie poster

Development Log! Empty
PostSubject: SPM 4 vs 5   Development Log! EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 5:59 pm

Hey Rotten, love that you're back and I hope that all is well in your personal life. I've always awnted to ask your opinion on which of your LE packs is more stable and user friendly. Would you say SPM4 or SPM5 if you wanted to use it as a base and just add or change a few mods here and there to tailor it a bit more? Thank you for all of the work you do, you're the future of skyrim modding, I believe, and I can't wait for the rest of the masses to get off their high horses and catch up.
Back to top Go down
Lucaz172
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

Development Log! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Log!   Development Log! EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 4:44 am

Hell yea man! Glad to see you're back in the game!
Back to top Go down
johndoetes
Serious poster
Serious poster

Development Log! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Log!   Development Log! EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 6:35 pm

Welcom back, friend. I hope all is okay!
Back to top Go down
darksevens
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

Development Log! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Log!   Development Log! EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 1:51 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
@darksevens wrote:

Well UNP doesn't really fit the lore, mostly because it's based off a skinny body, in that era women would be bulky and because of the harsh weather and that women mostly would do the same work the men do, they would be bigger in most ways since food would be plenty and work hard.
Thanks!  That makes sense. I'm excited to watch you build this pack, hoping I learn a lot more on the process!  Getting all of the mods to play nice is a mind bender, for sure!  I've just reached to point of testing my first functional build (only a few crashes every 2+ hours) at 565 active mods.
Back to top Go down
johndoetes
Serious poster
Serious poster

Development Log! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Log!   Development Log! EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 12:56 am

A tip that might help with development. There's a new software called "Wabbajack" that downloads from different sources to assemble a complete mod pack. I'm using a modpack called Fallout 4 Enhanced Edition. The software circumvents all illegal activities within the modding scene by automatically downloading from the original sources. Only requirement is to have Nexus Premium.

https://github.com/halgari/wabbajack

Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
slider9669

Development Log! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Log!   Development Log! EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 5:51 am

Oh damn i just now noticed this, honestly did not know u were back working my man. I did my own mod pack few months ago, its still a WIP but had to take a break myself, plan to finish soon but its coming along good and hope ur repack uses some as they are game changes on looks and immersion, like stuff i never thought be possible in skyrim. Anyway glad u back :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Development Log! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Log!   Development Log! Empty

Back to top Go down

Development Log!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM SSE-
Jump to:  

Free counters!