Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LambroS
New Face!
New Face!

Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 4:50 am

Can you give me the system requirement?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yedup-boi
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 7:32 am

@shitpostingmax wrote:
@Meitnerium wrote:
shitpostingmax, thanks for the upload. Now I can finally compare your build with my own to figure out if there are any differences.

Mine has problems with the eye-brows on female chars: Whenever they start speaking with facial animation, the brows get stuck behind the face which looks awkward.

I could also send you my build if you want. Just dont know how. Do you have discord?

Btw, I would very appreciate it if you could give a try for loverslab mods combination as well and I would even give a nice donation for free. Would save lots of time for me as I have big problems with the esp plugin capacity that is almost at 255.

Thanks

Donate to a charity if you have extra money :)
I can give a loverslab pack as well if people feel a need for it.
I don't have too many mods from loverslab as not everything has been ported.

Stuff like defeat, slavery are heavy on scripts and might ctd given our heavy modlist.
But I'll see what I can come up with.

I personally would LOVE that!

Also, if you can find anyway to make the 'Sisterhood of Dibella' compatible, I'd be so happy! I had no luck, but I'm quite a novice in modding.

Big smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yedup-boi

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 7:33 am

@LambroS wrote:
 I'm not sure about the specifics, but I have a quite outdated video card (GTX 1050ti) and it runs fine at around 25 fps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malacia

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 8:03 pm

@yedup-boi wrote:
@LambroS wrote:
 I'm not sure about the specifics, but I have a quite outdated video card (GTX 1050ti) and it runs fine at around 25 fps.
yeah that sounds about right. I have gtx 1070 and i5-4690k. I get 25-50fps depending on the location outside, and a steady 57fps (the lexy suggested lock to keep physics safe) inside. I think to get steady max fps you'll need a 1080ti at least and an i7 from within the last couple years. I used to run it on my another pc and I used to get max fps with that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oreganobag
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 1:44 am

It looks like parallax isn't enabled with the current ENB, so textures look flat. Are parallax textures included with this modpack, and if so, how can I enable them to show properly?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turtle
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 2:11 am

I made this account just to say thanks to you shitpostingmax for this sweet torrent I couldn't find anywhere else. One love bruddah ❤
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shake
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 12:19 am

Hey, thank you for your amazing work putting together this mod pack. I downloaded the torrent and it worked great. Currently seeding!

It was remarkably easy to setup since I a lot of experience with MO2. I'm able to start a character with no issues.
I made no modifications to the MO2 profile included in the torrent. Performance is excellent, I haven't monitored fps, but it feels very high and smooth. 

PC Specs: 32 GB of ram, 1080 Ti, i7-8700k 3.7Ghz

I stress tested the game for about an hour. No CTDs.

In your experience can you achieve a high level character and completion of most quest-lines without game breaking or degrading ctds and infinite load screens? 

In my experience with Skyrim modding, I've never once modded the game and actually completed a play-through due to eventual degradation of stability.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eldgrim
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 2:39 pm

Returned to Skyrim after a long time. So, this is basically Lexy's guide but all finished and ready to download?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!