Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LambroS
New Face!
New Face!

Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 4:50 am

Can you give me the system requirement?
Back to top Go down
yedup-boi
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 7:32 am

@shitpostingmax wrote:
@Meitnerium wrote:
shitpostingmax, thanks for the upload. Now I can finally compare your build with my own to figure out if there are any differences.

Mine has problems with the eye-brows on female chars: Whenever they start speaking with facial animation, the brows get stuck behind the face which looks awkward.

I could also send you my build if you want. Just dont know how. Do you have discord?

Btw, I would very appreciate it if you could give a try for loverslab mods combination as well and I would even give a nice donation for free. Would save lots of time for me as I have big problems with the esp plugin capacity that is almost at 255.

Thanks

Donate to a charity if you have extra money :)
I can give a loverslab pack as well if people feel a need for it.
I don't have too many mods from loverslab as not everything has been ported.

Stuff like defeat, slavery are heavy on scripts and might ctd given our heavy modlist.
But I'll see what I can come up with.

I personally would LOVE that!

Also, if you can find anyway to make the 'Sisterhood of Dibella' compatible, I'd be so happy! I had no luck, but I'm quite a novice in modding.

Big smile
Back to top Go down
yedup-boi

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 7:33 am

@LambroS wrote:
 I'm not sure about the specifics, but I have a quite outdated video card (GTX 1050ti) and it runs fine at around 25 fps.
Back to top Go down
Malacia

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 8:03 pm

@yedup-boi wrote:
@LambroS wrote:
 I'm not sure about the specifics, but I have a quite outdated video card (GTX 1050ti) and it runs fine at around 25 fps.
yeah that sounds about right. I have gtx 1070 and i5-4690k. I get 25-50fps depending on the location outside, and a steady 57fps (the lexy suggested lock to keep physics safe) inside. I think to get steady max fps you'll need a 1080ti at least and an i7 from within the last couple years. I used to run it on my another pc and I used to get max fps with that.
Back to top Go down
oreganobag
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 1:44 am

It looks like parallax isn't enabled with the current ENB, so textures look flat. Are parallax textures included with this modpack, and if so, how can I enable them to show properly?
Back to top Go down
Turtle
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 2:11 am

I made this account just to say thanks to you shitpostingmax for this sweet torrent I couldn't find anywhere else. One love bruddah ❤
Back to top Go down
shake
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 12:19 am

Hey, thank you for your amazing work putting together this mod pack. I downloaded the torrent and it worked great. Currently seeding!

It was remarkably easy to setup since I a lot of experience with MO2. I'm able to start a character with no issues.
I made no modifications to the MO2 profile included in the torrent. Performance is excellent, I haven't monitored fps, but it feels very high and smooth. 

PC Specs: 32 GB of ram, 1080 Ti, i7-8700k 3.7Ghz

I stress tested the game for about an hour. No CTDs.

In your experience can you achieve a high level character and completion of most quest-lines without game breaking or degrading ctds and infinite load screens? 

In my experience with Skyrim modding, I've never once modded the game and actually completed a play-through due to eventual degradation of stability.
Back to top Go down
Eldgrim
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 2:39 pm

Returned to Skyrim after a long time. So, this is basically Lexy's guide but all finished and ready to download?
Back to top Go down
Zivano
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 2:13 am

Is the tor website offline? I couldn't acess it with Tor or Proxy (using Chrome/Firefox).

I really need help to install the modpack. I would appreciate a little help, pleaseee <3 /:
Back to top Go down
Apatharas
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 3:56 am

I'm in the same boat.  Currently downloading the pack and can't find the instructions.
Back to top Go down
onebigpineapple
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Please help! CTD when trying to enter towns   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 5:22 am

So ive installed all the mods in MOD2 and everything worked fine with no problems until i got near Whiterun which the game would crash just being near it after 3 or 4 times i finally got in and reached Dragonsreach upon exiting down the steps it would crash again so i fast traveled out of town. So i continued to play a few hours more and just amazed how awesome this modded version was but it is now doing the same at Riften CTD when trying to enter the town. I tried to find the install guide maybe i missed a step but links aren''t working. this is the error that pops up in MO2 

QWidgetWindow/"MainWindowWindow" on "\\.\DISPLAY1". Resulting geometry: 3840x1942+0+78 (frame: 3882x2062-...
Back to top Go down
Zivano
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 6:03 am

Any news? I  need help /:
Back to top Go down
Geminorum36
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 10:40 am

@Zivano wrote:
Requirements:
  a) You need a legitimate working copy of Skyrim Special Edition: v1.5.62
  Anything above this version OR below this version will not work with this copy of Lexy's guide...
  b) You need to be using MO2 as this guide has so many mods and awesome conflict resolution that 
  Vortex can't handle it.

Installation:
  You should have 3 numbered folders in the zip file, each of which goes in a specific place for the 
  modlist to work correctly.

1. Skyrim Special Edition
      Move all contents of the folder to the Skyrim Special Edition install folder, overwrite in case of conflicts
  2. mods
      move all the folders inside the mods folder into the MO2 mods folder
  3. profiles
      move the single folder inside the profiles folder into the MO2 profiles folder

Finally:
  Start playing SSE from the MO2 SKSE.

Website seems to be down at the moment. 
But anyway this was the readme in the last version. Should be the same for the current one.
Back to top Go down
adri9306
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 5:07 am

Thanks for this pack! I am downloading it right now. Could you perhaps provide an already configured save? or do i just follow lexy's guide from that point? This is the first time i'm attempting a heavily modded playthrough, i'm afraid of messing things up lol.

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Geminorum36
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 2:49 pm

@adri9306 wrote:
Thanks for this pack! I am downloading it right now. Could you perhaps provide an already configured save? or do i just follow lexy's guide from that point? This is the first time i'm attempting a heavily modded playthrough, i'm afraid of messing things up lol.

Thanks in advance!
Gotta follow Lexy's Guide.
Back to top Go down
Esoteric30
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 11:59 pm

@onebigpineapple wrote:
So ive installed all the mods in MOD2 and everything worked fine with no problems until i got near Whiterun which the game would crash just being near it after 3 or 4 times i finally got in and reached Dragonsreach upon exiting down the steps it would crash again so i fast traveled out of town. So i continued to play a few hours more and just amazed how awesome this modded version was but it is now doing the same at Riften CTD when trying to enter the town. I tried to find the install guide maybe i missed a step but links aren''t working. this is the error that pops up in MO2 

QWidgetWindow/"MainWindowWindow" on "\\.\DISPLAY1". Resulting geometry: 3840x1942+0+78 (frame: 3882x2062-...
Hey man. I know its a late reply but i dl'd the pack about a week ago and came around the same issue. For me it was Riften with the Dyndolod esp on. Once I turned it off no issues but the game didn't look as good.

I then downloaded the Dyndolod Resources and deleted the "lod" folder in "Riften HD" in the mods folder. I then recompiled the Texgen and Dyndolod and now the game runs fine in both Riften and Whiterun.

I have pretty good experience modding Beth games but I'm no expert when it comes to the more advance methods (hence why I personally love the pack, thanks Max). If anyone has another method that may work or if I made an error I wont discover until later please let me know.

Gratitude.
Back to top Go down
adri9306
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 5:53 pm

Already playing with the pack, and having a blast. I ran into an issue though. For some reason, guards eyesockets while using the classic helm are invisible. This might be a problem with the Improved Closefaced Helms mod but i can't seem to find a solution. Anyone experiencing something similar?
Back to top Go down
dostunuz
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 12:28 am

1.5.62 says incompatible with skse version therefore it wont open so 1.5.80 a must it looks like. also sofia was a nice follower no idea why did you remove it and is it me or the game looks uglier than previous pack? perhaps its the snow or brightness but distant environment looks bad too. soul absorbing from dragon shouts as female but i play with male char.
Back to top Go down
Mcalihe
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 2:02 am

@oreganobag wrote:
It looks like parallax isn't enabled with the current ENB, so textures look flat. Are parallax textures included with this modpack, and if so, how can I enable them to show properly?

It looks like some seem to be, But i'm no expert on the subject.  First I went to lexy's site and followed the instructions for geforce settings, using nvidia inspector, then I added the following to enblocal.ini

[FIX]
FixParallaxBugs=true
FixParallaxTerrain=true

Again, I don't actually know if it's working, it could just be the other settings and my shitty eyesight lol

I also have the following turned on in ENB:

prepassshader
adaptation
ambientocculusion
distantshadow
detailedshadow
cloudshadow
skylighting
edgeAA
sharpening
depthsharpening

as well as the following in nvidia inspector in addition to lexy's settings

Ambient occlusion compatibility 0x00000029
  Ambient occlusion setting: quality
  Ambient occlusion usage: on

Anti-aliasing compatibility 0x000002c1

aa mode: enhance application setting
  aa: 4x multisample
  aa transparency super-sampling: 4x sparse-grid super-sampling

@2460x1440

Again, how much of this is actually functioning and how much is me wanting to believe it is I don't actually know.  Mine is running quite pretty though.

Edit:  I also added ENB Helper.  It seemed to...well, help.

Last edited by Mcalihe on Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mcalihe
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 2:06 am

anyone else having issues with followers getting a murder-boner for specific npc's in towns and villages?  Some places I go they just won't stop running down certain people for no discernible reason.

--
Seeding Torrent
Back to top Go down
Mcalihe
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 8:20 am

@dostunuz wrote:
1.5.62 says incompatible with skse version therefore it wont open so 1.5.80 a must it looks like. also sofia was a nice follower no idea why did you remove it and is it me or the game looks uglier than previous pack? perhaps its the snow or brightness but distant environment looks bad too. soul absorbing from dragon shouts as female but i play with male char.
To change the soul absorption sound, manual download                                              https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12106/            

Extract and open the folder.  There will be several folders.  the ones you need for screams are male dovakiin scream, raw scream, male raw scream alt, and female yell. 

Open one of these folders and then Build-->Data-->Sound-->fx-->npc-->dragon-->deathsequence

You'll find a sound file.  I was able to play each sound file with my default play just by clicking on it to hear what it sounded like before selecting the one I wanted.  Should be able to right click and play with option to use your player of choice.

Open the folder containing your mods, directly and not through Mod Organizer, and Locate the folder 'cinematic dragon soul absorbtion' and open it.  Follow this path:

Cinematic Dragon Soul Absorbtion-->sound-->fx-->npc-->dragon-->deathsequence

Swap out the sound file inside for the one you want and enjoy the Soul eating screams.
Back to top Go down
dostunuz
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 7:52 pm

cheers, picked the raw version.
Back to top Go down
elypzkou
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 12:50 pm

@Geminorum36 wrote:
@Zivano wrote:
Requirements:
  a) You need a legitimate working copy of Skyrim Special Edition: v1.5.62
  Anything above this version OR below this version will not work with this copy of Lexy's guide...
  b) You need to be using MO2 as this guide has so many mods and awesome conflict resolution that 
  Vortex can't handle it.

Installation:
  You should have 3 numbered folders in the zip file, each of which goes in a specific place for the 
  modlist to work correctly.

1. Skyrim Special Edition
      Move all contents of the folder to the Skyrim Special Edition install folder, overwrite in case of conflicts
  2. mods
      move all the folders inside the mods folder into the MO2 mods folder
  3. profiles
      move the single folder inside the profiles folder into the MO2 profiles folder

Finally:
  Start playing SSE from the MO2 SKSE.

Website seems to be down at the moment. 
But anyway this was the readme in the last version. Should be the same for the current one.
i ran some tests and it seems the proper version is 1.5.8
everything else works the same as with the old installation guide
Back to top Go down
dostunuz
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 9:06 pm

i wanna make legacy of dragonborn safehouse my home but "bless home" ability doesnt exist. i can see that related mod is installed, any ideas?.
Back to top Go down
elypzkou
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 3:08 pm

Hey I am really enjoying this mod pack so far, however I would enjoy it a bit more with extra fog. I want to add volumetric fog to mod organizer but I am not sure about load order and stuff.
Do you think there could be issues with compatibility ? Is it safer to put it at the top of the list or the bottom in mod organizer ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!