Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Help] SSE Mod Packs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matoombo
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

[Help] SSE Mod Packs Empty
PostSubject: [Help] SSE Mod Packs   [Help] SSE Mod Packs EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 10:36 am

Hello everyone! I'm here to ask if anyone has Mod Packs to share like SPM5 for SSE.
I have read the thread about someone named lexy's LOTD modpack,i don't know what it is or what mods it contains,
 also torrent seems to be dead and comments suggest me to believe that it is outdated for an year already.

If one of you have modded SSE from guides like Nordic or SEPTIM or any other guide i'd love if you could share it with me.
(archiving and uploading your SkyrimSE directory is to much to ask ?)

(Don't take me wrong I'm no lazy man but with the work and family on my hand i barely have any free time left,
 last time i modded myself it took 2 weeks of trial and error, after all that i didn't even felt playing game anymore and HDD died)

-Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Malacia
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: [Help] SSE Mod Packs   [Help] SSE Mod Packs EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 6:31 pm

use the lexy guide. Not sure how the torrent could be dead as I downloaded it ~3 weeks ago. The guide is """out of date""" in name only, and is actually one of the most bug free and content rich versions of LOTD. Recent versions, actually strip out much of the content in the name of increased desire for minimalism. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Lexy guide and it contains over 600 mods. Lexy from December, is 2-3x as large as any other guide.
Back to top Go down
Matoombo
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: [Help] SSE Mod Packs   [Help] SSE Mod Packs EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 8:15 pm

@Malacia wrote:
use the lexy guide. Not sure how the torrent could be dead as I downloaded it ~3 weeks ago. The guide is """out of date""" in name only, and is actually one of the most bug free and content rich versions of LOTD. Recent versions, actually strip out much of the content in the name of increased desire for minimalism. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Lexy guide and it contains over 600 mods. Lexy from December, is 2-3x as large as any other guide.
 Thank you for replying,I don't seem to understand is it only Quest oriented mod pack or Visual or both ? also i think i've read it properly that its only meant for one specific version of the game so will it cause an issue with recently released mods ?
(if you could add instructions and tips to replay i'd be thankful)
Back to top Go down
Malacia

PostSubject: Re: [Help] SSE Mod Packs   [Help] SSE Mod Packs EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 8:21 pm

I posted a bunch of tips on my last reply in the Lexy thread. Follow them and everything will be fine, as long as the torrent download isn't actually somehow dead. Lexy's is an entire overhaul, that dramatically changes the visuals, and gameplay for the better, while adding virtually every notable mod. You can easily rollback your SSE execute. It is in my post in the Lexy thread as well, but here is a nexus guide for it. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19658?tab=posts&BH=7
Just make sure you roll back to 1.5.62. As long as you know basic skyrim modding its easy. At least 20x as easy as actually doing Lexy's real guide. script mods specifically made for later versions of skyrim won't work, but that is a small minority of mods. Regular visual/quest mods are fine, and I added about 50 additional visual mods to the Lexy torrent for myself. Lexy's LOTD has basically every script mod you need and want.
Back to top Go down
Matoombo
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: [Help] SSE Mod Packs   [Help] SSE Mod Packs EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 3:01 pm

@Malacia wrote:
I posted a bunch of tips on my last reply in the Lexy thread. Follow them and everything will be fine, as long as the torrent download isn't actually somehow dead. Lexy's is an entire overhaul, that dramatically changes the visuals, and gameplay for the better, while adding virtually every notable mod. You can easily rollback your SSE execute. It is in my post in the Lexy thread as well, but here is a nexus guide for it. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19658?tab=posts&BH=7
Just make sure you roll back to 1.5.62. As long as you know basic skyrim modding its easy. At least 20x as easy as actually doing Lexy's real guide. script mods specifically made for later versions of skyrim won't work, but that is a small minority of mods. Regular visual/quest mods are fine, and I added about 50 additional visual mods to the Lexy torrent for myself. Lexy's LOTD has basically every script mod you need and want.

What you think of new update ? it's 11GB Lighter then old one, seems like lot of content will be missing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Help] SSE Mod Packs   [Help] SSE Mod Packs Empty

Back to top Go down

[Help] SSE Mod Packs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!