Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SPM 5 - Game starts with me floating in the air and unable to move

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tfactor
New Face!
New Face!

SPM 5 - Game starts with me floating in the air and unable to move Empty
PostSubject: SPM 5 - Game starts with me floating in the air and unable to move   SPM 5 - Game starts with me floating in the air and unable to move EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 9:58 pm

As the title says. Just floating above the ground over a ruined city. No movement available to me. Can only hit escape key and interact with the menu's or quit the game.

Anyone know which mod might be causing this issue? 

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Tfactor
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 - Game starts with me floating in the air and unable to move   SPM 5 - Game starts with me floating in the air and unable to move EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 3:35 am

I should note, I don't see myself as a character, just a floating "camera" view. Also, I can not move the mouse to change the view angle. Moving the mouse on screen does nothing just as W A S D, arrow keys, etc etc
Back to top Go down
hexy
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 - Game starts with me floating in the air and unable to move   SPM 5 - Game starts with me floating in the air and unable to move EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 2:27 pm

Have you tried the Skyrim Unbound mod option to start? 'Esc' -> MCM -> Skyrim Unbound -> Begin Your Adventure.
Back to top Go down
Tfactor
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 - Game starts with me floating in the air and unable to move   SPM 5 - Game starts with me floating in the air and unable to move EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 12:18 am

That was it, thanks! While i've modded skyrim a fair bit in the past, I hadn't experienced that type of start before.

Appreciate the reply!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 - Game starts with me floating in the air and unable to move   SPM 5 - Game starts with me floating in the air and unable to move Empty

Back to top Go down

SPM 5 - Game starts with me floating in the air and unable to move
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!