Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Small Issues with SPM 5 Do you have a fix?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
atrolle
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

Small Issues with SPM 5   Do you have a fix? Empty
PostSubject: Small Issues with SPM 5 Do you have a fix?   Small Issues with SPM 5   Do you have a fix? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 1:38 pm

Howdy, I have had the Alpha for a few months and really am trying to get my game to a playable state so that I can do a full game playthrough.

A couple of issues I have always encountered and am curious if anyone else has are:

1. Crashing in Dragonsreach. It seems no matter how many time I reinstall my game or mix up my load order I CTD trying to enter Dragonsreach.

Usually after reloading the game I can enter the building but may crash exiting, im not sure if this is due to a memory issue or how to fix this.

2. The Jarl of Riften's clothes dont have textures. Im not sure which file I need to replace but the female jarls clothes are a pasty grey blob with no textures,

Ive been trying to find fixes for these for months and cant track them down, anyone have suggestions??
Back to top Go down

Small Issues with SPM 5 Do you have a fix?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!