Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Timing is Everything

Go down 
AuthorMessage
archangel
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

Timing is Everything Empty
PostSubject: Timing is Everything   Timing is Everything EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 7:33 am

Not well versed enough to want to play around with those. (WTF, Proc etc)  If I disable and re-run them are Rottens setting in say the bashed patch still in effect? Do you literally just disable, re-run them and good to go?
Back to top Go down
Sozerius
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Timing is Everything   Timing is Everything EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 11:56 am

@archangel wrote:
Not well versed enough to want to play around with those. (WTF, Proc etc)  If I disable and re-run them are Rottens setting in say the bashed patch still in effect? Do you literally just disable, re-run them and good to go?
Here is a guide that Rotten posted in the 4.4 SPM forum about how to do the patches, such as the bashed patch etc, with videos and a few others things.

http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t273-tools-patches-and-tutorials-explained
Back to top Go down
archangel
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Timing is Everything   Timing is Everything EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 3:02 pm

Bro perfect, thanks mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timing is Everything   Timing is Everything Empty

Back to top Go down

Timing is Everything
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!