Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do These Screenshots Look Right? Something Seems Off?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
archangel
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

Do These Screenshots Look Right? Something Seems Off? Empty
PostSubject: Do These Screenshots Look Right? Something Seems Off?   Do These Screenshots Look Right? Something Seems Off? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 8:16 am

Hey all, My antialiasing *is* set to 0, sure, and I DID hit up the launcher (within MO) to change my resolution (couldnt launch) before I learned about the config within MO - it reset all the plugins and I figure maybe it reset other stuff? I tried to replace all the files with rottens profile - but anyways, it seems so bright?  it could be me, what do you guys think? Do these screenshots look right to you guys?Do These Screenshots Look Right? Something Seems Off? Screen14

Do These Screenshots Look Right? Something Seems Off? Screen10
Do These Screenshots Look Right? Something Seems Off? Screen11
Do These Screenshots Look Right? Something Seems Off? Screen12
Back to top Go down
View user profile
archangel
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Do These Screenshots Look Right? Something Seems Off?   Do These Screenshots Look Right? Something Seems Off? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 9:42 am

Do These Screenshots Look Right? Something Seems Off? Screen16

Do These Screenshots Look Right? Something Seems Off? Screen17

Yeah Something just doesnt seem right? Maybe Im wrong?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x006xp
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Do These Screenshots Look Right? Something Seems Off?   Do These Screenshots Look Right? Something Seems Off? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 10:00 am

can't really tell from the pictures but you can always just change the enb if you don't like the colors. These were taken using spm 5 but using a different enb: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/723894 and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/725326
Back to top Go down
View user profile
archangel
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Do These Screenshots Look Right? Something Seems Off?   Do These Screenshots Look Right? Something Seems Off? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 1:49 pm

Thanks mate, this forum is so active its incredible to have this kind of support. The nexusmods discord is a joke. such qq about modpacks, ridiculous,, some of us cant take literallt a year and half to learn how to mod skyrim on a *basic* level. I had cancer for three and a half years and what distracted my mind best was *attempting* to mod skyrim. I failed. lol. Well, to make it play nice. Anyways, kudos everyone, you guys are awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do These Screenshots Look Right? Something Seems Off?   Do These Screenshots Look Right? Something Seems Off? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do These Screenshots Look Right? Something Seems Off?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!