Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So we Check ALL unchecked boxes on the right? Aren't those merged?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
archangel
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

So we Check ALL unchecked boxes on the right? Aren't those merged? Empty
PostSubject: So we Check ALL unchecked boxes on the right? Aren't those merged?   So we Check ALL unchecked boxes on the right? Aren't those merged? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 9:14 am

So we Check ALL unchecked boxes on the right? Aren't those merged?. If *anyone* knows this one, please get back to me ASAP been trying to get this to work for days, long story, space issues, partitions, steam being an issue so acquired elsewhere. My fiancee loves watching playthroughs I do and college is starting back up again soon. Advise me here, many left pane are unchecked such as worldspaces etc. Thanks guys and Rotten, you are incredible man. I wish I had the finances so I could send some real money. We should all send him 50 bucks for all this over the years, definitely help his little one get those toys <3. Sweet thanks all!
Back to top Go down
Sozerius
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: So we Check ALL unchecked boxes on the right? Aren't those merged?   So we Check ALL unchecked boxes on the right? Aren't those merged? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 1:45 am

@archangel wrote:
So we Check ALL unchecked boxes on the right? Aren't those merged?. If *anyone* knows this one, please get back to me ASAP been trying to get this to work for days, long story, space issues, partitions, steam being an issue so acquired elsewhere. My fiancee loves watching playthroughs I do and college is starting back up again soon. Advise me here, many left pane are unchecked such as worldspaces etc. Thanks guys and Rotten, you are incredible man. I wish I had the finances so I could send some real money. We should all send him 50 bucks for all this over the years, definitely help his little one get those toys <3. Sweet thanks all!

Unchecked mods are still being tested/worked on and may come with problems. The stuff that is already checked is what you should stick with unless you want to test the more unstable stuff.
Back to top Go down
archangel
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: So we Check ALL unchecked boxes on the right? Aren't those merged?   So we Check ALL unchecked boxes on the right? Aren't those merged? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 7:39 am

Thanks Sozerius, 100% man, glad I didnt check em ;-).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So we Check ALL unchecked boxes on the right? Aren't those merged?   So we Check ALL unchecked boxes on the right? Aren't those merged? Empty

Back to top Go down

So we Check ALL unchecked boxes on the right? Aren't those merged?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!