Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can Anyone tell me/ send images of the profile mods that should be checked

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TKG117
I'm getting the hang of this

Can Anyone tell me/ send images of the profile mods that should be checked Empty
PostSubject: Can Anyone tell me/ send images of the profile mods that should be checked   Can Anyone tell me/ send images of the profile mods that should be checked EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 12:33 am

As the title says can any one show me or tell me what should or should not be checked in the RottenDub profile in mod organizer. Haven't played in a while and dont have the Zip file download to just pull out the profile so I was wondering if anyone could help me out with it or if they can link me a google drive download with just the profile of rottendub or even some pictures would be great. After coming back after a lot of work and school when I opened up mod organizer they were all unchecked on the left side so IDK what to do lmao. again any help would be great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x006xp

Can Anyone tell me/ send images of the profile mods that should be checked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone tell me/ send images of the profile mods that should be checked   Can Anyone tell me/ send images of the profile mods that should be checked EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 1:54 am

Oh if you just want the profile then here's a link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DWm5J2YhzHbqQb1M1E5C64K05KpFf0Vk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TKG117

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone tell me/ send images of the profile mods that should be checked   Can Anyone tell me/ send images of the profile mods that should be checked EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 6:20 am

Oh may God you are the man, woman, other... you are the person thank you so much (the above was a joke hope it doesn't offend)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone tell me/ send images of the profile mods that should be checked   Can Anyone tell me/ send images of the profile mods that should be checked Empty

Back to top Go down

Can Anyone tell me/ send images of the profile mods that should be checked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!