Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Message from Crash Fixes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sozerius
I'm getting the hang of this

Message from Crash Fixes Empty
PostSubject: Message from Crash Fixes   Message from Crash Fixes EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 7:56 am

Possibly caused by optional mod VIGILANT, or anything else in the south of Dawnstar area alternatively.

Just met the starting NPC (Altano) that invites me to be a Vigilant of Stendarr, and then follow him from Dawnstar to the next destination - crashed on route - don't know if this mod is the cause, but it may be based on the circumstance. Will revisit the same area without this mod and see if it has the same issue.

Here is the crash log.

Game has crashed while reading binary data stream! This could indicate a corrupt NIF file. Here are the last opened files starting from most recent:

X:\Skyrim\DATA\TEXTURES\dlc01\actors\vampiredog\vampiredog_m.dds" 0.016000 seconds ago.

X:\Skyrim\DATA\TEXTURES\dlc01\actors\vampiredog\vampiredog_n.dds" 0.031000 seconds ago.

X:\Skyrim\DATA\TEXTURES\dlc01\actors\vampiredog\vampiredog.dds" 0.031000 seconds ago.

X:\Skyrim\DATA\TEXTURES\actors\character\darkelffemale\femalehead_msn.dds" 0.094000 seconds ago.

X:\Skyrim\DATA\TEXTURES\actors\character\eyes\eyedarkelf.dds" 0.094000 seconds ago.

X:\Skyrim\DATA\TEXTURES\actors\character\female\facedetails\facefemalerightsidegash07_n.dds" 0.172000 seconds ago.

X:\Skyrim\DATA\TEXTURES\actors\character\female\facedetails\facefemalerightsidegash_07.dds" 0.203000 seconds ago.

X:\Skyrim\DATA\MESHES\architecture\farmhouse\interior\farmintlhfirepit02.nif" 0.235000 seconds ago.
Back to top Go down
Sozerius

PostSubject: Re: Message from Crash Fixes   Message from Crash Fixes EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 8:31 am

@Sozerius wrote:
Possibly caused by optional mod VIGILANT, or anything else in the south of Dawnstar area alternatively.

Just met the starting NPC (Altano) that invites me to be a Vigilant of Stendarr, and then follow him from Dawnstar to the next destination - crashed on route - don't know if this mod is the cause, but it may be based on the circumstance. Will revisit the same area without this mod and see if it has the same issue.

Here is the crash log.

Game has crashed while reading binary data stream! This could indicate a corrupt NIF file. Here are the last opened files starting from most recent:

X:\Skyrim\DATA\TEXTURES\dlc01\actors\vampiredog\vampiredog_m.dds" 0.016000 seconds ago.

X:\Skyrim\DATA\TEXTURES\dlc01\actors\vampiredog\vampiredog_n.dds" 0.031000 seconds ago.

X:\Skyrim\DATA\TEXTURES\dlc01\actors\vampiredog\vampiredog.dds" 0.031000 seconds ago.

X:\Skyrim\DATA\TEXTURES\actors\character\darkelffemale\femalehead_msn.dds" 0.094000 seconds ago.

X:\Skyrim\DATA\TEXTURES\actors\character\eyes\eyedarkelf.dds" 0.094000 seconds ago.

X:\Skyrim\DATA\TEXTURES\actors\character\female\facedetails\facefemalerightsidegash07_n.dds" 0.172000 seconds ago.

X:\Skyrim\DATA\TEXTURES\actors\character\female\facedetails\facefemalerightsidegash_07.dds" 0.203000 seconds ago.

X:\Skyrim\DATA\MESHES\architecture\farmhouse\interior\farmintlhfirepit02.nif" 0.235000 seconds ago.

I revisited the area - walked from Dawnstar to the Vigilant of Stendarr building, did not experience any issues without the mod VIGILANT loaded.
Back to top Go down
x006xp

PostSubject: Re: Message from Crash Fixes   Message from Crash Fixes EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 10:41 am

@Sozerius wrote:
@Sozerius wrote:

Here is the crash log.

I revisited the area - walked from Dawnstar to the Vigilant of Stendarr building, did not experience any issues without the mod VIGILANT loaded.
Yeah i heard the optional mods are still under testing because there are compatibility problems. that's why Rotten left them uncheck for now on MO, for me l'm just gonna keep the mods uncheck for now until they are fully supported on spm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message from Crash Fixes   Message from Crash Fixes Empty

Back to top Go down

Message from Crash Fixes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!