Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will I be able to run it?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kjrl02
New Face!
New Face!

Will I be able to run it?  Empty
PostSubject: Will I be able to run it?    Will I be able to run it?  EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 8:44 pm

System Specs:

Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB GPU
I5 8400 CPU
16 GB Corsair Vengeance 2400mhz

My PC is cooled properly, so overheating isn't an issue.
I checked the recommended specs, obviously mine is an under performer, but I'm sure I can turn some of the graphics mods etc down. 

Just wanted to check through here as I'm nervous (large download time) about downloading it all then not being able to play.

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x006xp
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Will I be able to run it?    Will I be able to run it?  EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 3:26 pm

you can run it, but the question should be could you run it properly? answer is most likely no. l'm on a gtx 1080 with an i7 and 32gb of ram and i still get around 30-40 fps and crash every hour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slider9669
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
slider9669

PostSubject: Re: Will I be able to run it?    Will I be able to run it?  EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 10:30 pm

Welp one thing ive learned is every pc different, on the previous repack i was rocking a 980 classified evga gpu and a 2600k intel cpu and my pc was iffy on FPS, was overall decent but my friend who had a 780 evga gpu and a i5 ( idr which cpu ) but i knew it didnt have hyperthreading and his pc actually ran it better than mine which always confused me, i think i even made a post about it on here awhile back so best way to tell is just dl and see, worse case u turn down the graphics some.

As of this day i have a 1080TI hydro copper and 7820x and performance still feels same kinda. Why i hope Rotten decides to do a Special Edition repack and drop the Legendary edition as its night and day on performance and i havent touch Legendary Editon since playing on the Special Edition, im up to 157 mods through Vortex and not a single CTD over 2 weeks of constant playing and heavy in game mods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will I be able to run it?    Will I be able to run it?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Will I be able to run it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!