Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CTD Post Death Re-Load

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jeffius
New Face!
New Face!

CTD Post Death Re-Load Empty
PostSubject: CTD Post Death Re-Load   CTD Post Death Re-Load EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 4:35 pm

As the title suggests i seem to have consistent CTD's once i die and try and reload save. I can load up my save just fine and play for a few hours no problem, but once i die and then attempt to load my last save i get a CTD. Any one else have this problem?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fredman
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: CTD Post Death Re-Load   CTD Post Death Re-Load EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 6:41 pm

Same issue here, not sure how to fix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimusakc
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this
optimusakc

PostSubject: 80-90% CTD fixed for me   CTD Post Death Re-Load EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 7:52 pm

Hey guys, not sure if this will help you but I had the same problem with CTD after death or some other random events would cause CTD as well. When I first start the game I load my normal last save point and then after waiting 10 or 20 seconds I reload that same save again. I only load the save point twice when you first start up Skyrim. After the first time I have been able to load after death almost every time with no issues. I will still get the odd random CTD but for whatever reason this seems to fix 80-90% of my CTD problems. I can't understand why but as long as it works I am good. :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CTD Post Death Re-Load   CTD Post Death Re-Load Empty

Back to top Go down

CTD Post Death Re-Load
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!