Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jeffius
New Face!
New Face!

Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods Empty
PostSubject: Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods   Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 9:34 pm

Hey All,

Recently downloaded and installed the SPM 5.0 Alpha. Great job! looks beautiful and seems to have an INSANE amount of content added. However as i was playing i noticed the economy to be rather broken and the difficulty seems pretty steep. I have a hard time getting past wolves at a lower level and everything.

Does anyone have a list of mods they turned off to make the game more realistic/manageable? FWIW i also started a new game, not sure if i need to setup all the mods via the menu? Or is it better to load one of rottens saves and then start a new adventure through the fresh start mod?  Please help
Back to top Go down
slider9669
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
slider9669

PostSubject: Re: Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods   Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 10:49 am

I had same issue several months ago also when i first started, i dont recall the mods exactly and i could be wrong but i think one is called ASIS or something like that ( i could be totally off on the name ) and some other mod, maybe couple more that enhance the difficulty, u need to go into the MCM and change the settings, like i said idr exactly what the names of the mods in mcm menu but maybe someone else can chime in and tell ya, figure i let u know its changeable for sure just been awhile for me :/
Back to top Go down
jeffius
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods   Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 7:37 pm

I ended up loading the second save and remaking my character with all the mods already pre-configured. Works like a charm now.

Have you encountered the glitch where you cannot see your shield? mine seems to be invisible.
Back to top Go down
slider9669
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
slider9669

PostSubject: Re: Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods   Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 5:13 am

Ya i think i even posted about it on here awhile back also, if i recall was no fix for it if its the issue i think it is
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods   Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 8:50 am

@jeffius wrote:
I ended up loading the second save and remaking my character with all the mods already pre-configured. Works like a charm now.

Have you encountered the glitch where you cannot see your shield? mine seems to be invisible.

This happens if DSR (dual sheath redux) + FNIS + All geard up + HDT weapon sling configured wrong.

These 4 have to be perfectly in sync for smooth results.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods   Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods Empty

Back to top Go down

Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!