Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jeffius
New Face!
New Face!

Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods Empty
PostSubject: Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods   Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 9:34 pm

Hey All,

Recently downloaded and installed the SPM 5.0 Alpha. Great job! looks beautiful and seems to have an INSANE amount of content added. However as i was playing i noticed the economy to be rather broken and the difficulty seems pretty steep. I have a hard time getting past wolves at a lower level and everything.

Does anyone have a list of mods they turned off to make the game more realistic/manageable? FWIW i also started a new game, not sure if i need to setup all the mods via the menu? Or is it better to load one of rottens saves and then start a new adventure through the fresh start mod?  Please help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slider9669
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
slider9669

PostSubject: Re: Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods   Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 10:49 am

I had same issue several months ago also when i first started, i dont recall the mods exactly and i could be wrong but i think one is called ASIS or something like that ( i could be totally off on the name ) and some other mod, maybe couple more that enhance the difficulty, u need to go into the MCM and change the settings, like i said idr exactly what the names of the mods in mcm menu but maybe someone else can chime in and tell ya, figure i let u know its changeable for sure just been awhile for me :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeffius
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods   Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 7:37 pm

I ended up loading the second save and remaking my character with all the mods already pre-configured. Works like a charm now.

Have you encountered the glitch where you cannot see your shield? mine seems to be invisible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slider9669
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
slider9669

PostSubject: Re: Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods   Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 5:13 am

Ya i think i even posted about it on here awhile back also, if i recall was no fix for it if its the issue i think it is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods   Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 8:50 am

@jeffius wrote:
I ended up loading the second save and remaking my character with all the mods already pre-configured. Works like a charm now.

Have you encountered the glitch where you cannot see your shield? mine seems to be invisible.

This happens if DSR (dual sheath redux) + FNIS + All geard up + HDT weapon sling configured wrong.

These 4 have to be perfectly in sync for smooth results.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods   Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods Empty

Back to top Go down

Economy & Immersion Breaking Mods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!